Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

<3 @Pixey

Wow! Golden bathroom with purple-colored floor. :trophy: Fantastic, well done. Thank you for sharing. :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@HELEN  I'm so pleased to have you drop in to say that B)

@Woodsy  Thank you!  I'm really happy to make you smile :D

@nitenurse79 So pleased to have you drop by and thanks a bunch :biggrin:

@lynxster4 I would be very happy to share my bathroom with you - thank you <3

@Seerose Glad you like it and many thanks :)

Thanks a bunch to @ingwer @Eli @LionsDragon and @mottoman for the Reps smileys-katzen-430881.gif 

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

On 10/24/2017 at 3:07 PM, welshblue said:

.. I think more bathroom suites should be black ... it'd save my wife so much moaning about cleaning (I would be so dead if that came to light ...)

Noooooooo - all that toothpaste 'dribble' would stand out a mile.  But glad you like my 'fantasy bathroom' B)  - and your fantasy about having one black is safe with me.

Thank you very much @JulioCoolio <3.  It took me about 3 -4 days to make it.  Most of it was easy, but it took me a while to get the pedestal just right :lol:

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I've just checked out your recent pieces Pixey.

Beautiful work, just superb. Luv the car and tablet and wonderful colour schemes.

I was interested to see how much time the bathroom scene took to make, 

as it gives me something to compare my own work time frames with .

Good onya Pixey :-) 

• Like 1

Sig.jpg

“Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see further.”

― Thomas Carlyle

Many thanks @Woodsy - the car is Italian German - a Porsche, nothing but the best :D

Thank you @lynxster4 - it's a great tutorial, but sooooooo many layers >:O

Why tuvm @Rickhum I just love your Aussie-speak :lol:

Thanks a bunch @JulioCoolio  <3

Edited by Pixey
Big boo boo on make of car :(

30b8T8B.gif

<3 Oh.. my Dear @Pixey!

If you are not in the forum for days, I know exactly you are editing a picture. Great Porsche and very nice color. Excellent. :trophy:

Thank you for sharing. :cake: :coffee:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Pixey  Once again a grand thing. The great idea  of making an orange peel surface is inspired, ( were you aware that in painting cars that there  is a condition, really,  called "orange peel"? Though not as pronounced as your  excellent example  if you look closely at almost any modern car finish you can detect the "condition"  under the clear coat.  As a small aside, Dr. Ferdinand Porsche  would be a wee bit miffed if he thought  the Italians had absconded with his design and  sports car from Germany.  

Nits an picks aside great job on the details of the car and the colors used.  Very much like I would imagine you own personal car must look after a quick scrub and polish  by you detail person then  pulled round in to the clear Florida sunshine.  vil2_chaud1.gif.f9eb63e870764284d1a93d242203e0a8.gif

• Like 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

@Seerose - Thank you - so glad you like the car :)

@Scooter - Argh ............. of course it's from Germany (but @Seerose never noticed :)) I must have been thinking Lamborghini - silly moi - car_7.gif We used to have a Jaguar but couldn't bring it with us to the USA, so now it's a common Honda SUV :lol:

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

1 minute ago, Pixey said:

@Seerose - Thank you - so glad you like the car :)   

Poor Seerose,  it must be hard to be so very polite as to not mention another's "slip of the keyboard" :D   What a champion, 5a0a2ea8a5a9f_winnerSMALL.jpg.767453d2e13e2040891e9f9e127622dd.jpg and all

round really good artist. 

1 minute ago, Pixey said:

@Scooter - Argh ............. of course it's from Germany (but @Seerose never noticed :)) I must have been thinking Lamborghini - silly moi - car_7.gif We used to have a Jaguar but couldn't bring it with us to the USA, so now it's a common Honda SUV :lol:

Pixey: Lambo's are indeed a fine way to zoom and swoop about on the interstates.  Sad you had to leave the Jag back in "jolly old."  But to be honest, a good old American/Japanese SUV is a splendid  way to "blend" into the local scene, as the hordes of autograph hunters would be such a bother. wink.gif.df71e74b6a8781c918da83cc88686743.gif

• Like 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

There are several dialects in Horsetrailer @Pixey besides the Queen's English.

I speak Strine meselef but we also have Horse Trailian and Boganesian.

Though you probably won't find em on google.

Nice to see someone appreciates the lingo.

Thanks again for the driving lessons,

Good onya Pix, happy travels :-)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sig.jpg

― Thomas Carlyle

Well, I obviously wasn't thinking when I said that your Porsche was British. I was trying to bring attention to the right hand drive. I should have stopped at saying the car is European.

• Like 3

@Scooter - We tried to bring the Jaguar, it was even left-hand-drive, as we got it in Switzerland, but it was not "Type approved" for the USA, so would have cost a gazillion to modify.  Still - we're enjoying the Honda CRV :)  (Not SUV as I said earlier.)

@Rickhum - what a good sport you are :biggrin:.  And I love it when people talk Trailian and Boganesian :lol:

@Woodsy - Ha, Ha :).  You know I very nearly said European myself to you. If I had done I wouldn't have shown myself up :mrred:

@welshblue - Many thanks for the kind comment and what a lovely play on words with peeling :)

@Seerose - those are great cars too B)

• Like 2

30b8T8B.gif

Having a play around with @MadJik's Abstract Turorial:

Mad_Jical_Colors.png

~Clicky for larger~

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

I'll be offline for a while as it distracts me from my work. Got a project on, on #1 sons' block. Weed control in bushland and planting native species (rainforest). I do bush regeneration work (natural area restoration) among other things, father, Poppy, guitar teacher this a.m, community worker and a dedicated bludger. Gotta have a finger in a few pies to keep the wolf from the door these days.

Onya Pix :-) oxo

• Upvote 1

Sig.jpg

― Thomas Carlyle

Very pretty @Pixey    So much can be achieved with MadJik's tutorial, it's unbelievable!   :)

@LionsDragon Many thanks - I guess it's an eye of a colorful storm ;)

@lynxster4 - you aren't kidding about @MadJik's tutorial.  I kept on going and going and had to make myself stop in the end.  Glad you like the result :D

@welshblue - Yes, you are correct ..... now I too can see the little face of a seal in that top pear drop bit ...... with whiskers too :lol:.  I've found that when I do a lot of flipping around with some plugins one often ends up with these unintentional little gems.  Glad you like it :)

Thank you very much @Seerose FOCake05ChompyHL1.gif

30b8T8B.gif

I would like to wish everyone a - Very Happy Thanksgiving for 2017 - Have a Wonderful Day on Thursday.

Thanksgiving_2017_smaller.png

Edited by Pixey
removed extra space
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif