Pixey

Pixey's Gallery ~Having A Ball~

A Very Happy Easter to Everyone on the Paint.net Forum.  Hope you have a great weekend.

Easter_2018.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Thank you very much @lynxster4 @Seerose and @Maximilian for your Best Wishes and for the Rep point @lifeday :D

Hi there @JRF1 and Welcome to the forum.  Many thanks for your comments B) and I look forward to seeing some of your work soon.

• Like 1

So, I've been playing again with glassy things!  No surprise there, I guess :D  Thank goodness for Paint.net, which is helping me to keep my mind occupied.  Don't know what I'd do without it B)

a8MSBzU.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Ohhh....those are so pretty @Pixey   <3    With all the great tutorials on this forum if our minds are idle, it's our own fault!   :lol:

• Like 1

Those are great shiny balls @Pixey! Right down to the loops that keep them on the string. I know the need to keep occupied.

• Like 1

<3 Dear @Pixey! Glassy or shiny things always welcome. :trophy: I love it. I always enjoy it when you post a new image. :star: :lightning:
Thank you for the sharing. :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:32 AM, Pixey said:

So, I've been playing again with glassy things!  No surprise there, I guess :D  Thank goodness for Paint.net, which is helping me to keep my mind occupied.  Don't know what I'd do without it B)

a8MSBzU.png

?Your mind....Oh, Sorry ....I get it now.

Seriously, you do really great work, it is a pleasure to  "see-rose"  (aren't I clever?) Both your work and hers.  Nap time! 

@lynxster4 Thank you - I know, I often go back and do old tutorials :imhappehtoo:

Thanks a bunch @Woodsy - working with PDN has become kind of a job for me, it's like being in the office :lol:

@Seerose - I'm so happy you like looking at my images B)

@Scooter Thank you for giving me my first laugh/chuckle of the day.  You are a riot ;)

@Maximilian Many thanks for dropping by :)

I owe @Scooter & @Maximilian a Rep point as I'm all spent out >:O

• Like 3