Pixey

Pixey's Gallery ~Christmas is Coming ~ 11/30/19

@BBQ - I didn't have any chocs on the 14th ............. but ... on the 15th - well that's another thing biggrin.gif   

@NN - Thanks so much for stopping by and your lovely comments thumbsup.gif  

And now for something other than a cat or a portrait

th_1-4_zps7763c096.png

This is a bit different. Love the gold filigree, combines nicely with the colours and the  frame.Nice work.

I've just realised I haven't used the word cute. I'll keep that for the film star in your new avatar. :smile:

Forgive me for taking so long to thank you all for your comments on Mirror-Mirror.  I am so depressed with what's going on with PB, that I feel like jacking it all in tears.gif   

@Daniels - "complex" - I like that it ended up looking that way, thank you :smile:

@Helen - Thank you my dear - Yes ......  it's magical, but not enough to fix PB :unimpressed:

@Dug - Thanks so much - I've felt the need to try something different lately.  As for the Avvie - well ... it's a few years old - no need to know how many though biggrin.gif   

@BP - Thank you ...... I really like gold stuff and filigree <3

@ccr - Wow - thank you for stopping by and for your comments  :smile:

@Drewdale - Thank you sir! 

@Yellowman - Thank you too, for saying it looks a bit complex - there was a bit of jiggling around making it :PaintBrushTool:

Thanks everyone emoticon-object-012.gif 

Noooo. Don't jack it all in pixey, PB may be a pain sometimes, but your work is amazing, there is many more image hosting sites to use, it would be a shame not to share your talent and show your inspiring work on here smiley-hug005.gif

Thank you @Sashwilko - that's so kind of you to say those things hug.gif     As I've gotten older I find that I hate my equilibrium being upset. Just when I've learned how to do something, they change it.  No one seems, in this age of digital/computer stuff , to be able to leave things as they are.  If it ain't broke, don't change it says moi wink.gif   

Thanks so much @Red ochre for explaining that.   It hasn't helped that one of my cats ripped off one of keys on my new lappy ..... in fact it's the brackets key  :jark:  and I broke the plastic bit that goes under the key cap, trying to get it back on.  I called Dell and they don't sell individual key caps, only the whole key board!  Imagine!  Luckily the key still works anyway. 

Bad cat is now in the dog house </3 .

testing ........

th_FINALFINAL.png

It worked - Yippee - thank you so much @EER and @Red Ochre for your patience and time explaining this to me arms.gif  

PB is actually better when you get used to the new look and functions. When putting a link from there on here it is simpler now. Just copy the thumblink from PB of your pic and paste in your post here,then click preview post,and then submit. Walla!! All done and works great. Now also when you view some one's picture at PB you can scroll through their whole gallery of albums from that picture. No more links needed for galleries there anymore. It is actually much better with faster speed. The only thing I see wrong with it is they said I would get more storage but it appears I have gotten less,lol.  

Now the real reason why I stopped by. I have to tell you I love that violin,awesome job. But not only the violin,the music sheets are a work of art also. Did you make those sheets in pdn? Notes and all?  Very nice.  

@BP - thanks for your perseverance with the idiots at PB.  They are now 'toast' as far as I'm concerned and I'm changing over to Image Shack and am updating my Gallery with them as we speak :smile:

@Sullbonz - sorry, but I don't agree on PB  :unimpressed:  Thanks a lot for your comments on the Violin.  The notes were done with 'brushes' and I just moved them around and lined them up to make the pages wink.gif   

A legal 'bump' - I hope!  Two additions to My Gallery - after a lot of work migrating over to Imgur.

http://i.imgur.com/PgXSSmu.jpg ">http://i.imgur.com/PgXSSmu.jpg                  http://i.imgur.com/UyT7gIa.jpg ">http://i.imgur.com/UyT7gIa.jpg

Cutie 1                                                                                     Cutie 2

I love both of them! Wow! Pixey, you keep outdoing yourself...babies aren't easy to draw. 

Great shading and amazing work on the eyes. The eyelashes are stunning! 

Thanks so much @DD, @BP, @Sasha, @DryDa and @Helen for liking the babbas   :mrred: ....... not my best work - I was surprised at just how rusty I'd become after not doing a portrait for so long.  Crikey ............. if you don't use it, you lose it! 

Now working on a Hugh Jackman.  Hopefully it will turn out well ....... can't say I'm minding looking at all his pictures whilst I'm doing it drool.gif    <3