Pixey

Pixey's Gallery ~Christmas is Coming ~ 11/30/19

Thank you so much @Aislin for you kind words - I really admire your work and would love to do a collab sometime.  I will know more by the 11th, but I may be involved in moving to another country soon, which would mean I'd not have time to PDN for at least a month, or so.

Let's keep in touch though and we will find time somewhere in the near future.  So glad you are enjoying your studies :smile: .

Thank you @BP - that's so kind.  I discovered the Grunge thing (in the present sig) after entering one of the comps.  Now I just love Grunge :smile:

As previously mentioned by Sahsa in the comp ideas thread, a collab style comp would be a great way of people working together :)

On the topic of grunge nanettealsop, please don't get too grungy ;) your sweeter side is just as good in your artwork :)

OMGoodness @DrewDale that's so sweet of you and made me blush blush.gif.  By the way, those smileys you asked for in another thread can be found here - Cheers!

Edited by nanettealsop
  • Upvote 1

Miley&Bean: Yet again another cutie. I admire your style and accuracy. Collabs would be great fun if we all had more time,I am lucky, these days, if I manage an hour a week on these forums. Still, you and Aislin that would be a sight to behold. :smile:

Thank you so much @Dug and @ Yellowman for your comments :smile:

I have been reborn on here and am now officially Pixey cake.gif  

A little bit of Bling for Valentine's Day - I don't celebrate it, but a great excuse to make a heart cupid.gif

th_Valentineimage_zpsb1833141.png

I LOVE this! Amazing heart! It looks like the heart is shining and the background looks metallic to me. The gray and red go so well together.

In real life, I love bling, but I don't like to wear it as jewelry. I like bling on a phone case cover or maybe a particular part of my purse, but nothing else. Is that weird?

Love all your works Pixey and wish I had a fraction of your talent the violin piece is just astounding! as is the puppy dog and elf lady you must have the patience of a saint to make such amazing works of art. 

@Helen - Thank you :)  I agree with you on the bling ..... I also like a bit on a T-shirt as well :rainbow:

@BP - I like that you noticed the texture.  Thank you :)

@BBQ - Many thanks.  I hope that handsome hubby of yours will be giving you chocs (not crocs) - you deserve some :cake:

@Minners - Ohhh - thank you for those lovely words, which made me so happy and warm inside hug.gif    

@Dryda - That's so nice of you to say those kind things - very much appreciated <3 .

@Skullbonz - So glad you like the heart :)  Yup - nanettealsop is now Pixey!  Long story, which goes way-back.  When I first joined in 2007 I made an error when registering.  It's only taken me 6 years to set it straight worthy.gif with thanks to @Pyrochild thumbsup.gif    

A Request: Please could someone explain to me how the rep thingy works?  When I hit the report button it looks like I'm requesting a complaint against someone :unimpressed:  Is this the way to use it to give a thumbsup.gif  to someone?

Pixey, can you see a green box with a white arrow pointing upwards? When you hover your mouse over it I should come up with a little label that says, "Vote this post up" - when you click on that button it gives the poster a rep point. There is a limit (5 I think) to how many you can give in a 24 hours period. There was a thread on that somewhere but my poor old brain just doesn't recall if it was a separate thread or if it was part of another discussion. You could do a search - which never work too well for me either ;)

No choccies for me - diabetic & artificial sweetener makes me violently ill. But it is a lovely thought :D

I searched for rep points info too, and didn't find anything that helped me. Thanks for explaining it barbieq, I was wondering about it myself.

No probs - I might get a few more rep points myself then. 

Nice sig, BP! Gallery please! :D Then we can stop spamming the brand new Pixey :D

• Upvote 1

When I first saw it I wasn't sure about the P.I. on the heart ... but looking @ it again it looks cool.

Nice background

Nice colour combination and feathery piece. "Bling" that's a great word. I have just finally learnt how to spell nanettealsop and your changing it back to Pixey,oh well that's easier to spell and not so many letters. :smile:

@Helen - I just know we are related somehow :Tutorials: .

@BBQ - Thank you my dear for explaining - I'd never have firgured that out :unimpressed: .

@BP - Just love your new siggy - my colours indeed :rainbow: .

@Helen and @BBQ - Just to 'feel your pain' at not being able to have chocs - I'll go without on the 14th <3 .  (Damn - I'll have to give someone that box of Seas Candies I brought back with me :unimpressed: .)

@WB - "wots a P.I.?"  My jet-lagged brain is thinking it must look like Magnum :cyclops: but I'm happy you liked the bling heart after all :bertie: .

@Dug - sorry I made you learn my name, and then change it  :mrred:  .... but that's partly why, as I felt so sorry for folks with that mouthfull.  Thanks too for your nice words on the :LinearDiamondGradient:

• Upvote 1