Pixey

Pixey's Gallery ~Christmas is Coming ~ 11/30/19

Thank you very much @lynxster, @Disgruntled and @Seerose for stopping by to comment on my latest piece.  So glad you all liked it  :D 

P.S.  My smileys from freesmilies.org are no longer working on here and the site seems to have vanished :(:/ .

Thank you very much @lynxster, @Disgruntled and @Seerose for stopping by to comment on my latest piece.  So glad you all liked it  :D 

P.S.  My smileys from freesmilies.org are no longer working on here and the site seems to have vanished :(:/ .

@Pixey!

Do not be sad, there are worse things. mainly it is healthy.   :cake:  :cookie-chocolate:  :coffee:

@Pixey!

Do not be sad, there are worse things. mainly it is healthy.   :cake:  :cookie-chocolate:  :coffee:

You are so right @Seerose - things could be worse.  But it's really annoying as I had pages and pages of the urls copied to Word.  They must have been naughty or something as the site is suspended >:O .

NVTsRkI.png

You are so right @Seerose - things could be worse.  But it's really annoying as I had pages and pages of the urls copied to Word.  They must have been naughty or something as the site is suspended >:O .

@Pixey!  

If I were a magician, I will put everything in order. 8ro7yhja.gif

Thanks a whole bunch @BBQ and @Helen smileys-kisses-643408.gif

A very neat touch once more Pixey.

When I first saw it, I immediately had the autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving theme in mind. The colors suit that in my mind.

Maybe you should re-use it when autumn does come. I think it will suit very nicely. It even deserves to be made a cover of a book. IMHO

And interesting swirl brushes you used there.

• Upvote 1

Why thank you very much @Ishi :) .  A book cover ........ I must find that tutorial for the 3D Plugin and see what it looks like :GlowEffect:.  Thanks  :pizza: .

Another Perfume Bottle for my collection.  A Rose Bottle made in Paint.NET.

th_Final%20-%20larger%20bottle_zps6nhmgj

Edit: Added Thumb to link to a larger image.

Edited by Pixey
  • Upvote 9

Thank you so VERY much @Disgruntled, @Red ochre, @Ishi, @Helen, @Maximilian, @BBQ and @lynxster4 for stopping by to say those nice things about the Rose Bottlesmileys-thanks-738467.gif.

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much @Limon (nice to see you posting again) and Dear @Seerose for your lovely comments smileys-kisses-643408.gif

• Upvote 1