Pixey

Pixey's Gallery ~Christmas is Coming ~ 11/30/19

Doing Hugh - some people just get all the good jobs!! :P Looking forward to this but I think Pixey will be doing a LOT of research - I know I would :D

Love the babies, Pixey. The one with the pink hat is my fave. The eyes & the mouths are just so good.

Sorry it's been a while since I was on here.  I was 'playing away' with PS wink.gif    and whilst PS has a few things I like: 

1. The touch sensitivity with my Intuos and

2. the ability to pick up colours from all layers ..... plus the brushes on PS  BUT ...... I really, really do prefer PDN much, much more thumbsup.gif    

Here's something I just did to get back into the swing of PDN'ing:

OFPXc2n.png

• Upvote 2

Tch tch

Does that mean I've been having a menage a trois with Daz Studio4, Sculptris and PDN  :blank:

Really niice image.  Love the sleekness of the outer shells.

Good to see you back Pixey 

Hey Pixey, great to see your work again. I love what you did with these. The colours & the glossy shine is fabulous. They look like they might go running off & chase each other at any moment. Well done!

Those are so cute! I love these glossies! You made me smile--they look so happy. Love the reflection beneath them, too! 

@pdnnoob: What can I say? Glossies are addicting. 

@WB – thank you so much. I’m relieved to know I’m not the only one to play away on here :smile:. However, I discovered that new, more expensive toys do not a better artist make :evillaugh: . Not in my case anyway!

@pdnoob – thanks for stopping by to comment. Great news you have given me too on the expected upgrade in PDN v4. Yippee :rainbow:

@YM – you’re very kind, thank you  <3  I kind of followed this tute

but had lots of trouble with the shapes :scanner: .

@DD – Hi again …. Thank you so much wink.gif   

@Barbieq – Mod-boss :bertie:  Nice to chat again and thanks for your support and lovely words hug.gif     

@HH – Queen of Glossies - I’m honoured to have you say that – thanks so much and, as always, I do try to emulate your great works drool.gif   

Bookmarked that video, I've so got to try that ... thanks Pixey.

To be honest I think I'm opening up Blender more than PDN lately - not that I'm getting very far in mastering it :lol:

I think you have come back while I was away.Great to see you posting work again and entering the comps.CUTE babies and glamorous glossies.(cool name for a band). Keep up the good work.

Those spheres look incredible. Glossy, clean, colorful. I love it. :]

I really like those portraits. Beautiful! :]

Sorry I'm a tad late to thank:

@WB - I just know you will master the tute on that link in a jiffy :smile: .

@DShock - I'm so glad you liked looking at my stuff - especially the Pumpkin ..... it's soon to be that time of the year again :bertie:

@Sashwilko - Thanks for that and BTW - I just loved your radio image emoticon-object-028.gif  

@Dug - Hi there ... so happy you like my glossies and babies - thank you :smile:

@Beta - Thanks so much for stopping by and I'm thrilled you like my efforts in my Gallery B)

Hi Pixey - nice work on the new sig! B)

Love the grapes, vine leaves, apple and mouse.
(- bit confused as to what that is behind the mouses head in front of the apple - tail? tendril?)

Rest of it looks great though, and your gallery works perfectly and loads quickly too!
 (often a problem on other galleries - with my sluggish broadband).

Oh Pixey, the sig is just gorgeous! What a great card it would make too. The colours are quite delicious. I like how you did those grapes too. The little mouse's expression is just so kissable. Well done! :D

but I'm not going to say it is kissable. :smile:

I was going to say the same thing, but thinking back to some of the beer goggles I wore when I was younger ... the mouse would have been preferable

A lovely image with each element very well made and blending together beautifully ... I wish I could look that contented

@Helen - So glad you like my new signature.  Smiles are always welcome :smile: .

@Red Ochre - Thanks for your comments, which made me realize two things :evillaugh: .  You confused the sun for an apple (giggles .....) and I realized that the vine looked odd ..... so I did a bit of tweaking.  Much appreciated anyway :smile: .

@BBQ - Kissable is a super compliment and I just know mousey will like that <3

@Yellowman - Thanks so much :smile: .

@Dug - It was really nice of you to notice the new sig - thanks a lot :rainbow:

@WB - Thank you for saying those nice things. I can only 'imagine' some of the lips you are referring to :evillaugh: and I think there are a few I regret too :black: