Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

Many thanks @lynxster4 I got the urge for glossy the other day ;).

@Woodsy Gee ...... I don't think anyone has said that to me before - and I thank you :lol:

@welshblue Glad you liked it.  I do agree about the rays .......... but it looked a tad bare without something in the BG.  Those damn BG's are so difficult to decide upon :grin:

@Beta0 Thank you so much - jaw breakers ........ I like that :)

@barbieq25 Many thanks.  I was definitely in the mood for pink and red and purple, silver and gold :mrviolet:

@Seerose You are too, too kind to me :D.  Thank you very much <3

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...

A Very Happy Easter to Everyone on the Paint.net Forum.  Hope you have a great weekend.

Easter_2018.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you very much @lynxster4 @Seerose and @Maximilian for your Best Wishes and for the Rep point @lifeday :D

Hi there @JRF1 and Welcome to the forum.  Many thanks for your comments B) and I look forward to seeing some of your work soon.

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

So, I've been playing again with glassy things!  No surprise there, I guess :D  Thank goodness for Paint.net, which is helping me to keep my mind occupied.  Don't know what I'd do without it B)

a8MSBzU.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

Ohhh....those are so pretty @Pixey   <3    With all the great tutorials on this forum if our minds are idle, it's our own fault!   :lol:

• Like 1

<3 Dear @Pixey! Glassy or shiny things always welcome. :trophy: I love it. I always enjoy it when you post a new image. :star: :lightning:
Thank you for the sharing. :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:32 AM, Pixey said:

So, I've been playing again with glassy things!  No surprise there, I guess :D  Thank goodness for Paint.net, which is helping me to keep my mind occupied.  Don't know what I'd do without it B)

a8MSBzU.png

?Your mind....Oh, Sorry ....I get it now.

Seriously, you do really great work, it is a pleasure to  "see-rose"  (aren't I clever?) Both your work and hers.  Nap time! 

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

@lynxster4 Thank you - I know, I often go back and do old tutorials :imhappehtoo:

Thanks a bunch @Woodsy - working with PDN has become kind of a job for me, it's like being in the office :lol:

@Seerose - I'm so happy you like looking at my images B)

@Scooter Thank you for giving me my first laugh/chuckle of the day.  You are a riot ;)

@Maximilian Many thanks for dropping by :)

I owe @Scooter & @Maximilian a Rep point as I'm all spent out >:O

• Like 3

30b8T8B.gif

On 4/24/2018 at 12:09 AM, LionsDragon said:

@Pixey, I would totally wear that as a necklace! <3

Thank you so much @LionsDragon and it's great to see you back on here.  I hope you have settled in well in your new home and the kitty too?

30b8T8B.gif

It's great to be back! The kitty loves the new place because all the windowsills are just her size, and the birdie loves it because there are lots of trees for his friends.

Lousy neighbor next door, but eh...nothing's perfect.

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

18 hours ago, Drydareelin said:

Your lighting effects here are amazing, and I love how you mixed the different colours with the glass effects. Great job!

Thanks a bunch @Drydareelin - you are very kind ❤️.  (BTW - I loved the picture of you and your Dad - I bet you miss him so much.)

30b8T8B.gif