Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

Beautiful glass rendering of the Windows logo @Pixey!  <3 :)

Nice reflections you have going on.  

• Like 1

Many thanks @Woodsy and @lynxster4 for your kind words.  Also, many thanks @LionsDragon for the Rep :)

@TrevorOutlaw Thanks a lot for dropping in :)  Your comment "something weird going on" did not help me to decide what you meant.  So, I have assumed it could have been because the original Red Square was not symmetrical to the others.  Sooooo - guess what?   I re-did it and I hope it gets a nod from you now 🧐

2J2sK2f.png

• Like 4

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

55 minutes ago, TrevorOutlaw said:

This is why the red block bothered me, and definitely made a difference.

glassblocks.png

Yay - thank you @TrevorOutlaw I think it still needs a bit of cleaning up on that edge and I'll get to it sometime.  I spent the whole weekend updating 3 computers and one iPhone and I'm all pooped out 🤣

Thank you @LionsDragon for that idea ................. I'll be sending my version to him really soon 😁

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

<3 Dear @Pixey💐

Your presentation is much better windows. Thank you for sharing this with us! :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

On 8/5/2019 at 7:10 PM, Pixey said:

Yay - thank you @TrevorOutlaw I think it still needs a bit of cleaning up on that edge and I'll get to it sometime.  I spent the whole weekend updating 3 computers and one iPhone and I'm all pooped out 🤣

Ha...speaking of this...there was a thread many years ago where a poster asked if it was possible to make this in PDN.  Ash came very close to achieving it.  I know I tried, and failed, to create something similar in Blender.

So, you nailed it, especially after fixing the red glass block.

• Like 1

Wow, another image that looks real! <3  Beautiful pearl-essence on the beads.

The clasp is interesting, as well.  Looks like it has very intricate details embedded in it.  Lovely work @Pixey!  :D

• Like 1

Many thanks @barbieq25 I'm pleased you think they look okay - there are so many colors out there for them, it's tough to decide which to try.  I'm partial to the pinker ones, which gives me an excuse to do the next time :)

Thank you @welshblue I had fun making the clasp and had a wilder one initially, but then stuck with the simpler version.  You are so right about those little white spots, I added them at the end (of many days just staring at them) and wasn't really sure what I was doing!   So I've re-posted without them now.  It always helps to have a sharp eye :D

Thank you very much @lynxster4 I actually used a template to make the face of the clasp paper-cut-art-templates-out-stencils-flo  😁

Many thanks to @ReMake and @toe_head2001 for the Rep's which are much appreciated 🥰 And thank you @NSD for the Rep on the Logo <3

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

<3 Dear @Pixey💐

Beautiful work from you! Looks so elegant and pretty.

Thank you for sharing your result! :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@Woodsy Thanks a bunch - so glad you approve of the pearls and the clasp 😍

Thank you for stopping by @Seerose with your lovely comment :)

@welshblue I know about looking and not seeing - especially the dust bunnies 😂

Thank you too @LionsDragon for the Rep point :star:

30b8T8B.gif

Wonderful complimentary colors @Pixey!  <3    That jewel is just glistening!  

Beautiful image!  :D  💐  :rainbow:

• Like 1

<3 Dear @Pixey💐

Fine !!! Very impressive, very good work. Thank you for sharing this with us! :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you so much @lynxster4 :D

@Seerose Thank you for your lovely comment 🌼

@welshblue Glad you liked it - muchly :)  Yep, I had @PeterPawn and @barbieq25 in my mind making it as they both made wonderful jewels in a similar style :)

Thank you @dipstick for the Rep  🍺

30b8T8B.gif

Thank you very much @LionsDragon and @JulioCoolio for your kind words :)

Now for something whimsical.  Everything was made in PDN over time.

fix-sofa.png

• Like 4

30b8T8B.gif

Ooooh the lamp, the teacup, the painting & the cakes are really super doooper good! The whole image takes you on a walk of discovery. There are just so many lovely things to see. A very happy image that made me smile. :star: 

• Like 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012