Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

Sorry I'm a tad late to thank:

@WB - I just know you will master the tute on that link in a jiffy :smile: .

@DShock - I'm so glad you liked looking at my stuff - especially the Pumpkin ..... it's soon to be that time of the year again :bertie:

@Sashwilko - Thanks for that and BTW - I just loved your radio image emoticon-object-028.gif  

@Dug - Hi there ... so happy you like my glossies and babies - thank you :smile:

@Beta - Thanks so much for stopping by and I'm thrilled you like my efforts in my Gallery B)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hi Pixey - nice work on the new sig! B)

Love the grapes, vine leaves, apple and mouse.
(- bit confused as to what that is behind the mouses head in front of the apple - tail? tendril?)

Rest of it looks great though, and your gallery works perfectly and loads quickly too!
 (often a problem on other galleries - with my sluggish broadband).

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Oh Pixey, the sig is just gorgeous! What a great card it would make too. The colours are quite delicious. I like how you did those grapes too. The little mouse's expression is just so kissable. Well done! :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@Helen - So glad you like my new signature.  Smiles are always welcome :smile: .

@Red Ochre - Thanks for your comments, which made me realize two things :evillaugh: .  You confused the sun for an apple (giggles .....) and I realized that the vine looked odd ..... so I did a bit of tweaking.  Much appreciated anyway :smile: .

@BBQ - Kissable is a super compliment and I just know mousey will like that <3

@Yellowman - Thanks so much :smile: .

@Dug - It was really nice of you to notice the new sig - thanks a lot :rainbow:

@WB - Thank you for saying those nice things. I can only 'imagine' some of the lips you are referring to :evillaugh: and I think there are a few I regret too :black:

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 3 weeks later...

You should never be sorry for making glossy works Pixey. Alice's looking glass is really nice, full of detail and some cool colours. B)

BREtKQW.png

What kind of person apologizes for art...

Looks great to me!

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

@Helen - Very kind words, thank you.  I just love @Oma's works so much too.  Wish she'd come back tears.gif   

@Dug - Thank you so much :cake:

@DD - So nice of you :smile:

@PDNoob - Thank you for stopping by and your kind words :rainbow:

@BBQ - Thanks so much my dear :)

@WB - I'm so pleased you liked it and am honoured to be in the same sentence as @Oma.  Yes, this piece was inspired by one of her many 'lovely, amazing swirlie masterpieces'.  I often go to her DA page and look again at all her work again cloud9.gif    

I am going to be away from PDN for a month's vacation.  Not abandoning you all but will not be able to compose and enter comps.  Keep up all the great work peeps and I will check in periodically to vote and watch what you get up to bye.gif 

In advance - Happy Halloween Everyone   smiley-rpg011.gif  

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks @Beta - sorry I took so long to say so.

Long time no PDNing from me.  I've been recovering from having Pancreatectomy, splenectomy and Gall bladder surgery. Nasty with complications and 3 weeks in hospital.  I still have a drain in my back, but hopefully that will be out next week.  Otherwise, prognosis is great and I'm one lucky lady at the end of the day :)

I've nothing amazing to offer in the way of new works, just a WIP and a new avvie - and it's great to be back on here biggrin.gif   

th_WIP_zpsf9829557.png     WIP (for Daniel's sister)

30b8T8B.gif

Pixey...a H U G E WOW on your WIP.

And I'm really sorry to hear about your surgeries. It will take time to fully recover and I hope you get a very quicky and healthy recovery. My mom had her gall bladder removed (I think when I was eight or nine, maybe younger).

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thank you so much @Helen - you are too kind indeed :)

Yes @Daniels ...... that's how long I've being working on Hugh, when life got in the way.  Perhaps I'll get it finished one fine day :)

I've just found out I'm being admitted back into hospital today.  More complications which require blood, a drip and more nasty drip antibiotics :( 

And, I'd just begun to make my Flowers signature for the comp ............... guess I'll be missing that one :unimpressed: which sounded SO much fun!

30b8T8B.gif

Aw Pixey, the WIP is looking great. 

I am sorry to hear that you are going back into hospital. My thoughts are with you. You really are an amazing person & artist. Big hugs to you & wishing you a speedy recovery & some hot young male nurses :P

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 1 month later...

Well, I too am sorry to be late in thanking you @WB for your kind words.  I'm slowly recovering, thank you.

I'm still slogging away at the WIP - meanwhile - a little puppy instead.

th_FinalFiFi_zps3c7e3620.png    

• Upvote 3

30b8T8B.gif

Fifi is one cute creature! The eyes, the mouth, its fur, its collar, the little furs around its eyes and mouth, ah, so perfect!

Those teeth look pretty sharp, too. I remember when I was little, I was chased by five of these dogs and I remember running for my dear life. To find out, they just wanted to play.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Saw "FiFi the dog" in the title and thought "oh man, this is gonna be the cutest thing ever!"

I was right.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo