Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

Aw how cute! So well done too. The individual elements are just perfect. Wow, you have really outdone yourself Pixey :D I love the eyes - so full of expression & mischievousness. :star:

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

nsWYaQwt.jpg

Pixey! Portre pictures are great class and all other pictures are very beautiful. Thank you. wt7suwk6.gif

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

smiley-hug008.gif           Aw.... shucks - you have all made me feel really good today.  Thank you @Helen, @pdnnoob, @barbieq, @seerose, @Daniels, @yellowman, @welshblue and @Sand33P for saying those lovely things.  Seriously, your comments make it more fun for me to continue painting ....  thank you, thank you, thank you  smiley-dance017.gif 

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much Sasha - nice of you to drop by and comment on the doggie :D .

Here's a little doodle - playing around with plugins for a change:

th_PluginHeaven_zps0580cf4e.png

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Ahh - late to thank you again (I'll give myself a smack slaphead.gif)

Thank you so much @WB, @Helen, @Skullboz and Daniels for your lovely comments.  Yes, Oma's work - sigh...... I wish I could pick her brains for a lot of the pieces she created.  Her ability to use the plugins amazed and impressed me :) .

30b8T8B.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I decided, after a long rest, to have a try at making Glass again. My dream is to get to Ash's level. Phooey - in my dreams.....
anyway - here's my effort:

th_Redobottle_zps9a5b9137.png

Edit: Improved Bottle - as the ribbons were rubbish ;)

Edited by Pixey
  • Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

Dear Pixey!  <3 Very very nice perfume bottle. Thank you.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

WOW!

Pixey you have amazing talent! Beautiful gallery  :mrviolet: . My favorites are the kittens (of course) and the one with purple lips...purple and green are my favorite colors.

I need to check out people's galleries more often and work on my own.

Pixey - I just checked out your profile and you look like you are at least 35...I can't believe your 66! You look wonderful. What's your secret?

• Upvote 1

Thank you @Helen.  You and me both are obviously fans of perfume, and the bottles.  Sometimes I just want to buy them just 'cos they look pretty :) .

@Skully - Thanks so much :D .

@WB - Geez - I must Google that song for a listen ... it must be real bad :( and how unfortunate my bottle conjured up those memories.  However, glad it didn't put you off saying you liked it.  I've got to practice more and try to figure out how @Ash got his superb results.  I think he did the colours on a layer first, then used shape 3D, which drives me 'bonkers' with all those dials :/ .

Thank you @Seerose - you are so kind and so nice you dropped by :) .

@Kelly - what a sweetheart :music: your words were music to my ears, thank you.  Crikey - I try not to remember how old I am, but I am lucky that I do look younger than my years.  My Dad had great genes (Russian/Polish) and I do drink Grape Juice a lot ;) .  At the moment I'm paler than my profile pic, taken in Cancun last November, but I plan to put that right in May with a trip to Florida for some much needed sunshine B) .

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

The perfume bottle is great Pixey. I have one that is very similar. I just love the colours & the very art deco feel. 

Very clever name on the bottle too :P

Edited by barbieq25
Forgot to mention:
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Your perfume bottle is in one word: stunning

I for one am eons away from having the patience and know how to produce such a result so trust me there's no reason to be hard on yourself. I only wish the image were slightly bigger (not talking about the thumbnail of course) to truly appreciate the degree of detail in the glass.

Lovely colors and masterful refraction as Welsh previously stated. The faux diamond cap (I hope it's not a real diamond otherwise nobody would be able to afford that bottle haha) is also cleverly detailed. My only real critique is perhaps the bow. Don't get me wrong, in itself it looks amazing. And, while the sides aren't symmetrical, I feel that perhaps the length or height (or maybe both) could be a little more nuanced on either side to give a less mirrored and more natural feel.

Other than that, I'd say that if I were in the business of bottle fragrances that I would want someone like you designing my bottles B)

SigSpec2.png

Hey @Daniels - Thanks so much :)

@Johnnysdream - Golly - thanks a lot ;)

@BBQ - SO pleased you are back.  Thanks for that .... I think I may try to do more :)

@Spectre - you read my mind!  I was not happy with the ribbons on the neck and was already in the middle of changing that.  I've replaced the image now.  Thanks so much for your words and I'm glad you gave such a good critique :D

And now ...... on to a Bunny Girl with some chicks :P

Happy Easter Everyone

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/106/a/8/easter_2014_by_pixey_pie-d7eox1h.png     

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

So bright and cheery. Are you sure you and I aren't related? ;)

Wow, Pixey. You really know how to light up my face. Happy Easter to you, too!

By the way, I love perfume so much, too. My eyes just widen with happiness when I see them. I thought I was the only one. :)

• Upvote 1

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA