Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

Pixey  I am amazed by this work. The lines, color, "flow" of the piece, the reflection pattern of the gems, the engraving so subtle but so integral to the whole look of the piece. Then the soft background patterning repeating the forms back into the picture.  You have done a great one here.  Oh and I like it too.

• Like 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

@welshblue :D:D - I was laughing like a silly little girl imagining you licking your monitor smileys-angstlich-581855.gif   Many thank for the kind words too :).

Thank you very much @Scooter :D You are very kind, as always ;)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Since you broached the subject @welshblue - I stand corrected :happeh:.  I knew when I typed it - that didn't seem right.  Glad you like the brooch :D

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Very beautiful brooch @Pixey!   So crystalline and delicate-looking.   <3   I like it very much! 

(When are you opening your jewelry store?  And perfume shop?)   :D        (give rep when I can...I'm always running out!)

• Like 1

<3 Omg! @Pixey! I have in this color blouse, fits very well. As always great. Thank you so much. :coffee: :cake:

• Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@lynxster4 @LionsDragon @Seerose and @Woodsy Thanks y'all for the super comments :D soooooo glad you liked the broooooch :D.

Ahhh - yes - the background!  I don't think there will ever be a time when I find that part of making them - easy :/.  It's always a challenge :devlish:

30b8T8B.gif

Some @MadJik Plugins + Shape 3D and a lot of Polar ;).

XVyiYwD.png

~ Please Click for larger ~         

Edited by Pixey
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

30b8T8B.gif

Oh...so lovely!  <3   I would definitely buy that!   Exquisite detailing.  You did great on the lamp shade.   :)

• Like 1

Thank you @lynxster4 - actually hubby helped me a bit with the lamp shade - suggesting a few things, like size and color ;)(He is useful after all :biggrin:)

@Seerose I'm so pleased you like it :).  Thank you.

@Woodsy Many thanks :coffee:  Yes, it does look a bit like those glassy lamp shades from another era.  Hope your Mom didn't break it :grin:.

@LionsDragon Thank you so much :D.  That boudoir  boutique is getting a bit crowded :lol:.

I'm so pleased you like this @barbieq25 :D.

@MadJik Thank you very much.  Your words made me laugh, as I very nearly called the piece "Let there be light". :lol:

@Eli Merci for the Rep - so kind of you smileys-kuschel-394144.gif

30b8T8B.gif

Awww - Thank you for those kind words @welshblue :D.

Dear @HELEN - great to have you stop by to comment.  A real pleasure indeed.  Think of you often :)

@JulioCoolio - Yay - super to see you again and many thanks for the comment - which is much appreciated :lol:

30b8T8B.gif

And now something rather whimsical - all made in PDN with Plugins like: 

@MKT's Shape 3D for stool top and pedestal, @MJW's Height Maps for the tiles and carpet + @Red ochre's Fur Blur.  @MadJik 's Grid Checker Maker for the wall paper and @pyrochild's Grid Grad for the bigger tile flooring.

NWCiCub.png

~ Click for Bathroom Art ~

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

30b8T8B.gif

What a chic bathroom!  <3    I would use that any day!  :D

Excellent use of many plugins!

Edited by lynxster4
  • Like 1