Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

@BoltBait - Thank you so much :) .  Yes, the idea of the Vodka + glass is very appealing, especially as I am half Polish and it's my tipple of choice :D .

@NN - Many thanks for stopping by to say those lovely things.  Hope you are keeping well :) .

@Seerose - Thank you very much hug.gif.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 months later...

After a short break from PDN I thought I'd try to do a little something different.  Ornate text adapted to PDN from this tutorial.

The swirls are brushes, the rest is PDN.

th_Ornate%20Text_zpsoa58j9ix.png

• Upvote 7

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Dear Pixey!    :cake:  :coffee:

Wow what a creative piece. Thank you for sharing.

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you very much @lynxster, @Disgruntled and @Seerose for stopping by to comment on my latest piece.  So glad you all liked it  :D 

P.S.  My smileys from freesmilies.org are no longer working on here and the site seems to have vanished :(:/ .

30b8T8B.gif

Thank you very much @lynxster, @Disgruntled and @Seerose for stopping by to comment on my latest piece.  So glad you all liked it  :D 

P.S.  My smileys from freesmilies.org are no longer working on here and the site seems to have vanished :(:/ .

@Pixey!

Do not be sad, there are worse things. mainly it is healthy.   :cake:  :cookie-chocolate:  :coffee:

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@Pixey!

Do not be sad, there are worse things. mainly it is healthy.   :cake:  :cookie-chocolate:  :coffee:

You are so right @Seerose - things could be worse.  But it's really annoying as I had pages and pages of the urls copied to Word.  They must have been naughty or something as the site is suspended >:O .

NVTsRkI.png

30b8T8B.gif

You are so right @Seerose - things could be worse.  But it's really annoying as I had pages and pages of the urls copied to Word.  They must have been naughty or something as the site is suspended >:O .

@Pixey!  

If I were a magician, I will put everything in order. 8ro7yhja.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@Pixie.....I have used freesmilies.org also....bummer!     Use http://www.allsmileys.com/  or   http://www.free-smileys.com/  instead.

Well, as Seerose says;  things could be worse!!       4_1_216.gif

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 1

A very neat touch once more Pixey.

When I first saw it, I immediately had the autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving theme in mind. The colors suit that in my mind.

Maybe you should re-use it when autumn does come. I think it will suit very nicely. It even deserves to be made a cover of a book. IMHO

And interesting swirl brushes you used there.

• Upvote 1

Why thank you very much @Ishi :) .  A book cover ........ I must find that tutorial for the 3D Plugin and see what it looks like :GlowEffect:.  Thanks  :pizza: .

30b8T8B.gif

Another Perfume Bottle for my collection.  A Rose Bottle made in Paint.NET.

th_Final%20-%20larger%20bottle_zps6nhmgj

Edit: Added Thumb to link to a larger image.

Edited by Pixey
  • Upvote 9

30b8T8B.gif

Thank you so VERY much @Disgruntled, @Red ochre, @Ishi, @Helen, @Maximilian, @BBQ and @lynxster4 for stopping by to say those nice things about the Rose Bottlesmileys-thanks-738467.gif.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

Another lovely bottle, Pixey! Truly beatiful :star:

• Upvote 1

Oh, because I am allergic to things I do not want to do. *Cough*

- Michael J. Caboose