Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

11 minutes ago, Pixey said:

I would like to wish everyone a - Very Happy Thanksgiving for 2017 - Have a Wonderful Day on Thursday.

Same to you and your family.   Happy Thanksgiving!    Beautiful stained glass work.   <3     :)

• Upvote 1

<3 @Pixey! Very nice stained glass work. :coffee: :cake:     thanksgiving.gif  I wish you Happy Thanksgiving for all :PaintDotNet32:   users.  

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you @welshblue :D.  I am racking my brain to recall how I made that blue glass.  I remember it was a stone texture, I believe from @yellowman's stone tutorial. The smaller pebbles.  I will try to recreate it and let you know.  I often make things and cannot remember exactly how I did them :happeh::roll:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you @Woodsy - I felt like having a bit of fun.  I just love Christmas and all the stuff that goes with it, albeit the commercial side that shrouds this time of the year smileys-weihnachten-396391.gif

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

A little something to wish everyone on Paint.net A Very Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays for 2017. 

Sorry about a bit of 'banding' in the gif, but that's the Midora Plugin for you!  I guess I used too many strong colors - plus it's a bit large.  Everything made in PDN.

VncRntf.gif    

Happy Holidays Everyone

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

Very beautiful snowglobe @Pixey!   <3   Love it!   Merry Christmas to you and your family!   merryxmas.gif    reindeer_01.gif

• Like 1

<3 @Pixey! Very nice snowglobe. :trophy:  I have a snowglobe with music box in it. I love it. Merry Christmas with your dear ones. santata.gif

• Like 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

<3 Lady @Pixey:trophy: "Stamped Gold Lady" ongratulations for your wonderful work! Thank you for sharing. :coffee: :cake:

• Like 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you so much @lynxster4 - that tutorial is certainly addictive ;)

Many thanks @Seerose (sorry the automatic name thing has stopped working) for your kind words :D

Thanks @Woodsy (see above ..... that thingy is not working) and glad you like the colors.  I think I'm a tad addicted to Gold :lol:

30b8T8B.gif

Many thanks @welshblue - sorry I'm late to comment.  Yes, the eye!  That little darn eye gave me a whole lotta trouble.  I tried redoing the whole thing a few times, but I could not remember how I'd done the 'halo' around her head - so I ended up leaving it 'spooky' :lol:

Playing around with an old Aguba tutorial.

ivC0kxQ.png

Glossy Text

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

<3 @Pixey! High gloss is beautiful. :trophy: You did some work for making this one, great work. Thank you very much. :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Beautiful glowing, glossy lettering @Pixey  :)   Has a 'glassy' look to it, also!

• Like 1