Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

@BP - Thanks so much.  I just love your Avvie BTW.

@Dug - Thank you.  I guess you have better weather in Spain?  It's really grim in the British Isles just now.

@BBQ - Everytime I see anything rat-related I think of you :)  (I mean that in a nice way).

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and so too will they at New Year.

A little addition to my family of critters - @Welshy grits teeth to see it it's a cat - a little man called Otto all done in PDN :smile:

th_Otto.png

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Pixey, seriously, you really, really are amazing in art! The cute little otto is looking right at me with its adorable nose and those sad eyes. Awww... The whiskers look so real. Wicked cute little critter. :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Nicely done, Pixie!  You are showing yourself to be a true master of the medium.  I particularly like the depth of field you put in it.  It really focuses the viewer's attention where it needs to be...on Otto!

@Jim - thanks so much   * :smile:

@Welshy - Ha, ha - a little Swiss boy perhaps?  Glad you liked Otto.  It's funny, but when I paint an animal I never know how the 'look' will end up on its face :tard3:

@RedBeard - thank you so much for those kind words.  BTW - I didn't forget about trying to do a hair tute for you.  I've got a folder full of attempts, but none are good enough ...... yet :InkSketchEffect:

@Yellowman - thank you very much indeed  :smile:  *

@Dug - Golly, thanks a lot for those kind words :rainbow:   *

@Jim, @Yellowman and @Dug ...... No doubt you know the saying, "only real men wear pink", well ............. real men can also say 'cute' very naturally <3

30b8T8B.gif

Unbelievably good! Seriously, I think you shrunk him & put him in a cup & then took a photo. :D The detail on him is just amazing - can I give him a kiss? I can just feel the little wet nose & the tickly whiskers. Oh my Pixey! Bravo & well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 2 weeks later...

@Drydareelin - sorry I took so long to answer :(  When making Otto I just used very low opacity in the colours and used a splatter brush to make texture on his skin.  Thank you for liking him :)

@BBQ - Thanks so much ... yes, kisses are allowed ... but I squeezed him to death already.  Just kidding.

And now for a tough Babe ..... not to be messed with :)

th_Bodeca4.png

30b8T8B.gif

Thanks Drewdale for your nice comment, which I really appreciate.  Oops - I spelled her name wrong when I posted earlier (did it phonetically to store it, and then forgot to change it).  :tard3:

I'm now trying out Red Ochre's Clipwarp and wow it looks like fun ..... all due to seeing your lovely sig :)  He's a clever chap too!

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

Otto is adorable! Otters seem to have so much fun.

And Boudica does look pretty tough. I've read a couple of stories about her, she's a great character. Excellent work!

I've been playing with Clip Warp too, it's lots of fun.

So sorry I'm late to thank you all for your comments.  Time just flys by so fast these days :unimpressed:

@Red Ochre - Many thanks for that. ( P.S. Just loving your Clipwarp Plugin).

@Helen - Thanks so much :smile:

@BP - So nice of you to stop by to comment and have a look at the old gal.  She certainly sounded like one tough lady.  (Yes, Clipwarp is fun).

@BBQ - Thank you so much.  She was a bit of a pain to do and I was glad to get it finished.  I did her in B&W first and then decided to color her - always a tough decision to pick which is the better one to post.

th_Boudica2.png

@Dug - Many thanks for commenting .... it's really appreciated so much <3

@WB - Thank you sir.  I'd though of saying that too, in her introduction, but didn't know if the a*** word was allowable on this forum :evillaugh:

30b8T8B.gif