Pixey

Pixey's Gallery ~ Tutti Fruitti ~ 11/17/19 ~

Nice translation of the PS tutorial ... a whole new meaning to peeling rubber :P

Great shine on the floor ... not so easy to do and you've got it bang on

Really nice job

• Like 1

@Scooter - We tried to bring the Jaguar, it was even left-hand-drive, as we got it in Switzerland, but it was not "Type approved" for the USA, so would have cost a gazillion to modify.  Still - we're enjoying the Honda CRV :)  (Not SUV as I said earlier.)

@Rickhum - what a good sport you are :biggrin:.  And I love it when people talk Trailian and Boganesian :lol:

@Woodsy - Ha, Ha :).  You know I very nearly said European myself to you. If I had done I wouldn't have shown myself up :mrred:

@welshblue - Many thanks for the kind comment and what a lovely play on words with peeling :)

@Seerose - those are great cars too B)

• Like 2

Having a play around with @MadJik's Abstract Turorial:

Mad_Jical_Colors.png

~Clicky for larger~

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I'll be offline for a while as it distracts me from my work. Got a project on, on #1 sons' block. Weed control in bushland and planting native species (rainforest). I do bush regeneration work (natural area restoration) among other things, father, Poppy, guitar teacher this a.m, community worker and a dedicated bludger. Gotta have a finger in a few pies to keep the wolf from the door these days.

Onya Pix :-) oxo

• Upvote 1

Damn I've got Take That's Could it Be Magic in my head ... thankfully the image is a more pleasant experience ;)

It literally glows from the screen on one hand and on the other it morphs into a really cute face of a baby seal

...  either that or I've got to cut back on the medication

Love it

@LionsDragon Many thanks - I guess it's an eye of a colorful storm ;)

@lynxster4 - you aren't kidding about @MadJik's tutorial.  I kept on going and going and had to make myself stop in the end.  Glad you like the result :D

@welshblue - Yes, you are correct ..... now I too can see the little face of a seal in that top pear drop bit ...... with whiskers too :lol:.  I've found that when I do a lot of flipping around with some plugins one often ends up with these unintentional little gems.  Glad you like it :)

Thank you very much @Seerose FOCake05ChompyHL1.gif

I would like to wish everyone a - Very Happy Thanksgiving for 2017 - Have a Wonderful Day on Thursday.

Thanksgiving_2017_smaller.png

Edited by Pixey
removed extra space
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Pixey said:

I would like to wish everyone a - Very Happy Thanksgiving for 2017 - Have a Wonderful Day on Thursday.

Same to you and your family.   Happy Thanksgiving!    Beautiful stained glass work.   <3     :)

• Upvote 1

Why thank you @Woodsy :D.  I did think of doing a turkey instead, but thought vegetarian would be more PC :lol:

A melange of a feast on the platter.  Looks great. 

Some nice textures and great painting too ... would be interested to know how you made the blue glass base, something similar would look good in an idea I've got

• Upvote 1

Thank you @welshblue :D.  I am racking my brain to recall how I made that blue glass.  I remember it was a stone texture, I believe from @yellowman's stone tutorial. The smaller pebbles.  I will try to recreate it and let you know.  I often make things and cannot remember exactly how I did them :happeh::roll:

Thank you @Woodsy - I felt like having a bit of fun.  I just love Christmas and all the stuff that goes with it, albeit the commercial side that shrouds this time of the year smileys-weihnachten-396391.gif

• Like 1

A little something to wish everyone on Paint.net A Very Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays for 2017. 

Sorry about a bit of 'banding' in the gif, but that's the Midora Plugin for you!  I guess I used too many strong colors - plus it's a bit large.  Everything made in PDN.

VncRntf.gif    

Happy Holidays Everyone

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2