Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

I love your latest (fantasy) piece. It is really an amazing piece, but I do have some critiques however. The white highlights on the face (under the right eyebrow, the chin and on the nose-near nostril) seem too sharp to me when compared to the white in the neck line and shoulder and forehead.

I am still in awe though about the whole piece and the amount of detail that it has. Despite my comment above, it far better than anything that I could put together and your works are probably some of the finest anyone will ever see.

@Jim - Thanks so much for your very generous compliments on my pieces :D - you made my day! Yes, you are so right about those shadows. It's that lazy eye of mine. I try to remember to flip the canvas every 5 mins of work, in order to wake it up.

@Welshy - Thank you WB ... your comments are really appreciated. I called the piece Fantasy mainly because of the flutterbye. I know you don't like cats too.

Anyway ...... just for Jim and Welshy ............... a redo:

th_redoneforJimandWelshy.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...

The redo is excellent. I am shocked at how realistic portraits you make! :D

'Civil disobedience is still disobedience.'

'↑ And that is how you confuse an atomic computer. ↑'

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖

Thank you so much @Xzerizon - Im very flattered :D .

Thank you @Welshy :beer: . I have a solution regarding the cat problem. IF you get one of your own, then the visiting moggies will keep away. Your guy will chase them away & rule the roost :devlish: .

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

I have a Witch & her Cat to celebrate - we can give the cat to Welshy after Halloween is over, to guard over his garden.

th_HalloweenWitchampCat.png

I'm having trouble with the thumb image enlarging .... could it be my new compter? I also can't get the smileys to work on here at the moment!

Edit: I fixed it finally by resorting back to PB's old format - the new format was causing the trouble with the thumb :(

Edited by nanettealsop

30b8T8B.gif

Did you create this 100& PDN ? if so that is well impressive, great works here :)

p.s - cats are the best :D they are so loving, loyal and ultra cute. I love my three white persians and they love me too :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

Thanks so much @NN - Yes, its 100% PDN done with the mouse.

Thanks @Helen - I too don't celebrate Halloween, but it's an excuse to make something for that time of the year.

Keep safe folks, those of you on the East coast - we've got lots of wind here in Florida today, but you chaps are going to get worse.

Batten down the hatches and hope things aren't too bad.

30b8T8B.gif

A wonderful piece Pixey! I do love the boots & the hat especially. Really good work on the braid too. Such a fun image - well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your kind comments @Jim,@ Dug,@ Welshy and BBQ :) .

Ha, Ha @Welshy - I just loved the clip on the milkmen.

My latest piece which, sadly I didn't have time to enter into Possum's comp, as time just got in the way. I did find this theme quite difficult to do.

th_RoboChic25finished.png

30b8T8B.gif

Pixey, it looks like the chic is wearing an armor. I really like this. Really cute, too. By the way, it looks like Chicken Little. I absolutely love the tiny details and the texture of his robotic cover.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thank you @Welshy! I think I may have a try at doing a warrier sometime.

@DrewDale - Welcome, by the way to PDN, and thanks so much for commenting on the Chook.

@BBQ – Thanks a lot and so glad you liked her. I thought folks might laugh, as it's a tad unusual.

@Helen – So kind of you to say those nice things – thanks so much. I need to 'Google' Chicken Little, as I'm not familiar with that chicken.

@Yellowman – Wow! Thanks for that – much appreciated.

My days here in Florida have come to an end, for now, and I have to return to the Isle of Man for Christmas. I'm really going to miss my new-found friends:

th_50.png

30b8T8B.gif

Late again,I must have missed this one.I did see the outline sketch somewhere.Anyway, outline, to this, amazing.You have really given it life.Nice how you have created the sheen to the metal especially on the shoulders.I remember now where I seen this.WotW robotic barnyard.