Pixey

Pixey's Gallery ~ Tutti Fruitti ~ 11/17/19 ~

Great job Pixey! Not only do they look encased in ice. They look like they have ice cubes inside.

• Like 1

@Seerose - Thank you very much.  Make sure you have in your metal teeth, before you bite :biggrin:.

Thanks a bunch @Woodsy I guess the ice will go well with my G & T tomorrow :lol:.

@Pixey ... I can see why you're wearing that crown (figuratively that is ... not some weird spycam)

Too many great individual pieces to name them ... but WOW.  What a pleasurable trip walking through your Gallery again.

Your glass work is extraordinary - ASH springs to mind ... your portraits ... again extraordinary.  So many images ... extraordinary.  A bit of a theme developing here ...

Stunning work.  

• Like 1

@welshblue Thank you so mush much for the lovely compliments - it's really appreciated :D.

I love your lady in the bathtub @Pixey! Such a cute rendering! Is that you? Or should I say was that you? :)

Edited by Woodsy
  • Like 1

@Pixey ...You got me in trouble

A shout from the other room ... "Are you busy ?" ... "Yeah I'm looking at a blonde in the bath"  ... "Weirdo"

Worth it to look at a great image ... very cute.  @Woodsy ... down boy ;)

Edited by welshblue
  • Like 2

@barbieq25 - tuvm (in @Rickhum parlance :biggrin:.)  So nice of you to comment.

@Seerose - you are very sweet to say those nice things :cake:.  Thank you.

@Woodsy - so pleased you like her ;).  Ho -ho .......... 'tis not moi (I wish.) But I do have a photo of me in a very odd bathtub in Switzerland :D.  It was made of rocks and pebbles and my daughter and I filled it up with bubbles and took pictures.  My husband was aghast at our antics - but it's very tasteful and only our heads were showing ;).

21 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

So, so cute @Pixey!  I love her!  <3   (hope you were going for cuteness; that seems to be the unanimous decision!)   ;) 

Thankies @lynxster4 - yes, cute is perfect acceptable and is just what hubby said when he saw it :lol:.

Really like the girl in the bath.  The tile background with the color fade, floor tiles in perspective, bubbles -wow! and the great portrait   UH... I mean main character is great. 2thumbs.gif.f6f5507642eb709c2bc0b696ebcf6b71.gif

• Like 1

Many thanks @lynxster4 :star:.  This is due to all the wonderful people on here, including yourself

Hi @Scooter- I'm really, really pleased you liked the 'lady in the bath' :lol:.

• Like 1

And now - for something Italian - sorry, it's glass again ;).

Murano_Glass_Final.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

I've watched too many antique programmes ... I actually recognise murano glass.  Very Venetian 

Nothing wrong with 'glass again' when you do it so well.  It's actually got the appearance of being a heavy piece.

The red is very Murano

Beautiful image

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pixey said:

And now - for something Italian - sorry, it's glass again ;).

Beautiful piece Pixey!  It sure does look like glass, heavy and swirly!  :star:   :)

• Like 1