Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much Minners and Dug for stopping by to comment. I have a new one up on Page 1 - Halle Berry -

th_hallepng.png

And I made a video of how I made her: Here is the video:

Edited by nanettealsop

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Pixey, I'm out of words. For real. You drew her with such perfection. The highlights on the face, the right amount of color, gosh, you're just amazing. I want you to know you have a great talent!

Gobsmacked me! I so agree with Helen! The eyes - so real. Well done Pixey - that is just amazing!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@Helen - Thanks so much :) you are such an inspiration.

@BBQ - I can't thank you enough for all your support :smile:

@Drydareelin - Super to have you stop by and many thanks :)

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 1 month later...

Hello Nanette,

Thanks for the kind comments about my gallery :).

You've got some pretty impressive work here - and more patience than me when it comes to faces!

I particularly like 'Pengy' - very professional looking - I think they use his brother (or sister) as the logo for a free guitar tableture program I use.

It's called 'tuxguitar' here's the link http://www.tuxguitar.com.ar/ - I think yours is better!

Keep up the good work.

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Thanks so much @Red Ochre for that. And, here is the link to the tutorial I used to make Pengy http://www.instructables.com/id/PaintNet-for-beginners-Make-a-G2-Tux/

I recall at the time being so impressed with the author's use of the Ellipse which, at the time, I had no clue of how to use :mrcyan:

30b8T8B.gif

Thanks Dug - I hope you get to see the video, but I do apologise that it's not the best quality as the two different programmes I used seemed not to be compatible.

Herewith my latest piece;

th_MEGANforupload.png

30b8T8B.gif

Thanks so much @Helen and @Drydareelin for stopping by and for your comments - much appreciated :smile:

I have another one - this time a Puppy ................ just for a change :D

th_MINE2.png

30b8T8B.gif

So darned cute, Pixey! I was going to draw a beagle puppy once, but other things got in the way. Superb shading and smudging skills. The puppy looks like it needs a home. I wouldn't mind adopting it!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@Helen - so glad you liked the puppy thank you. Funny you mentioned the Beagle ..... I had one half finished when I got side tracked with this King Charles Spaniel ;)

@Minners - your comment made me laugh out loud! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

@Yellowman - Hi there ..... thank you so much :smile:

30b8T8B.gif

@nanette, there is a small select few here that can call themselves PDN masters and I count you as one of them :)

Edited by minners71

Sorry I don't know Megan Fox(maybe showing my age here)but when I am done writing this I will google her. Anyway you don't need to know the person to appreciate the skill involved in creating the piece.King Charles Spaniel,I know this one.Awesome awesome work,one awesome for each piece.

@Jim - Thank you so much for looking and the lovely comments dancing_girl_smilie.gif.

@Minners - WoW! You are too, too kind and make me blush blushing.gif. High praise for sure - but thank you.

@Dug - Thank you so much for all the "awesome's" rose.gif.

30b8T8B.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much @Aislin - nice to have you back :biggrin:

And now - something a bit different .... not an animal or a portrait :D

th_Violin.png

A Violin

Original Photo

Edited by nanettealsop

30b8T8B.gif

Wow. Just gorgeous and so realistic! Reminds me of Goon's guitars that he made and Welsh's. This is incredible! I love the notes in the background. Did you actually make that from scratch? If so, you're no human. ;)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA