Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

Many thanks @welshblue :D.

I made the following image based on this tutorial.

wDSUlTs.png

Sands of Time

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Excellent @Pixey !   Love it!  <3   Looks super realistic!  A perfect rendition of the tut!  :star:  :D

• Like 1

<3 @Pixey:trophy:   I collect hourglasses, really excellent. Thank you for the sharing. :coffee: :cake:

• Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Well I see my time is about up, but lovely way to see that.  Well Done ???

• Like 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

A fantastic image Pixey. Very convincing 3D. The metallic frame is perfect for the glass. I can almost see the sands shifting. Well done!

• Like 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thank you @Seerose I bet your collection is something to see :D

@Scooter How wonderful to have you drop in :) I certainly hope your time is not up yet ;) we can't have that :lol:

@barbieq25 Thankies awfully :D

@welshblue Thank you indeed.  Crikey ........... diamonds instead of sand ............ what will they think of next =O

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I am a big fan of your work.  You do especially well creating glass bottles and applying glass effects to what started out as something simple, like your apples or the the way you did that egg.  

I use PDN to make the patterns I use for hand carving glass tabletops, cabinet fronts and window pieces.  Your 'gift of glassyness' is most impressive!

• Like 1

@TrevorOutlaw - many thanks for stopping by :D.  I will definitely try more transparency next time I make some glass ;)

Why thank you very much   @IronSkye for those very kind comments that are much appreciated <3  That is very interesting to hear how you use PDN to make patterns for carving glass tabletops, cabinets fonts and window pieces B)

30b8T8B.gif

This is the birth child of @lynxster4's tutorial on Variegated Text ............... but using a shape instead.

aRGexhT.png

Edited by Pixey
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

@Pixey While I don't usually wear jewelry, I do appreciate simple, yet elegant pieces. Like yours, for example. The string(?) is simple, and it helps the glassy heart stand out more. By the way, I like the colors of the jewel. (Or stone?) Fuchsia is one of my favorite colors. ?

Note: Yep. I'm back... It's a long story. 8/

(Please, be careful. Some of the sites I'm on might not be family-friendly. 😱 )

Thank you very much @LionsDragon.

Hi @Drydareelin thanks for visiting :) and I'm happy you like it.

@lynxster4 I'd have been very unhappy if you'd not liked it :lol: thanks a bunch, especially for the tutorial B)

Wow @Beta0 is back - nice to see you posting again and thank you for your comment :D

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

<3 @Pixey! Very impressive! Beautiful combination of colours.  :trophy: Thank you for sharing. :cake:  :coffee:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@Pixeythe heart is especially good. :star: Lovely the way the light shines underneath it.

The paperweight is also fabulous work. Your flower theme is great - must be getting close to spring for you guys?

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Beautiful paperweight @Pixey!   Can't wait to see those for real!   :D

1 hour ago, barbieq25 said:

must be getting close to spring for you guys?

Spring can't get here fast enough for me.  I'm in the northeast and it's been brutal...:(