Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

My first Gem attempt, together with my Pearls.  Hope you like it :)

NaiFRK.png

< clickable >

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• Pixey changed the title to Pixey's Gallery ~ Ruby & Pearl Bracelet - 4/3/22.

Wonderful rendition of a ruby and pearl bracelet @Pixey!  I'd wear it.  🤗

• Hugs 1

• 8 months later...

This is to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and New Year, to everyone on the Forum.  I hope everyone is safe, well and that you will enjoy the Festive Season 🥳

2022-Pixey-Christmas.png

Hopefully this is clickable to a larger image 😁

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• Pixey changed the title to Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas to Everyone - 12/21/22.

@Pixey  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!   Be healthy and safe.  🎄🎉 

• Like 1

Spectacular Christmas card. Oh, an' Happy Christmas to you and your family as well.

image.jpeg.c6e9f902b6c1b1d0264a6504af78c1a1.jpeg

• Hugs 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

I started this way-back-when and only just got around to finishing this.  I adapted it from a tutorial on Alfoart.com using paint.net.  The only trouble I had was that I could not manage to emulate a part of the tutorial using a Plugin called "Dissolve".  Hopefully one like this can be created one day :) 

7A6h8a.png

• Like 7
  • Hugs 1

30b8T8B.gif

• Pixey changed the title to Pixey's Gallery ~ Have a Beer on me! - 01/26/23.
15 hours ago, Alexolotlechuga said:

Man, those glass and chrome works of yours are crazy. You got a lot going on here. What a gallery to look through!

Hi @Alexolotlechuga and thank you for visiting.  I hope 'crazy' is good 😁.  And welcome to the forum 🥂

30b8T8B.gif

@Pixey  That is absolutely thirst-quenching!  Excellent work. 🥰  Now I keep thinking about 'Have a Drink on Me' by AC/DC.  🤣  It's stuck in my head...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Excllent results in the adaption of the other tutoril. The mising effect maybe nice but I doubt any would  ever miss it on your work. 

• Like 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

Thank you so much @lynxster4, @Red ochre @Scooter and @barbieq25 for your very kind comments t4624.gif 

I did not know there was a song by AC/DC on "Have a drink on me" and I am off to listen to it right now  h3406.gif 

• Like 2

30b8T8B.gif

50 minutes ago, Pixey said:

I did not know there was a song by AC/DC on "Have a drink on me" and I am off to listen to it right now  h3406.gif 

This might not be your cup of tea. Definitely 'hard rock'.  😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Maximilian said:

Such a realistic mug! drinks.gif

Dear @Maximilian thank you so much :)  Lovely to see you posting again and entering the competitions.  I hope you and your family are well.  And, A Happy New Year 🥳

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

30b8T8B.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...