Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

• 2 weeks later...

Testing Thumbs on post image ................. they don't seem to work:

1_body_interior.png

EDIT:  I just discovered one has to 'remove' the formatting :roll:.

Edited by Pixey
test

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Beautiful @Pixey!  They look like they are encased in ICE.   :D   Spectacular work!   <3  :star:

• Like 1

Toffee Apples!  Beautiful work Pixey.

• Like 1

<3 @Pixey Right to bite. ;) I would like to have two pieces. Absolutely beautiful. :trophy: Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@Seerose - Thank you very much.  Make sure you have in your metal teeth, before you bite :biggrin:.

Thanks a bunch @Woodsy I guess the ice will go well with my G & T tomorrow :lol:.

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

<3 @Pixey! Lady in the bathtub. :trophy:  This is so cute. badend.gif  Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@barbieq25 - tuvm (in @Rickhum parlance :biggrin:.)  So nice of you to comment.

@Seerose - you are very sweet to say those nice things :cake:.  Thank you.

@Woodsy - so pleased you like her ;).  Ho -ho .......... 'tis not moi (I wish.) But I do have a photo of me in a very odd bathtub in Switzerland :D.  It was made of rocks and pebbles and my daughter and I filled it up with bubbles and took pictures.  My husband was aghast at our antics - but it's very tasteful and only our heads were showing ;).

30b8T8B.gif

So, so cute @Pixey!  I love her!  <3   (hope you were going for cuteness; that seems to be the unanimous decision!)   ;) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

So, so cute @Pixey!  I love her!  <3   (hope you were going for cuteness; that seems to be the unanimous decision!)   ;) 

Thankies @lynxster4 - yes, cute is perfect acceptable and is just what hubby said when he saw it :lol:.

30b8T8B.gif

Really like the girl in the bath.  The tile background with the color fade, floor tiles in perspective, bubbles -wow! and the great portrait   UH... I mean main character is great. 2thumbs.gif.f6f5507642eb709c2bc0b696ebcf6b71.gif

• Like 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

Many thanks @lynxster4 :star:.  This is due to all the wonderful people on here, including yourself

Hi @Scooter- I'm really, really pleased you liked the 'lady in the bath' :lol:.

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

1 hour ago, Pixey said:

And now - for something Italian - sorry, it's glass again ;).

Beautiful piece Pixey!  It sure does look like glass, heavy and swirly!  :star:   :)

• Like 1

@Pixey! *squee!* AND it's red! <3

I prefer to write with fountain or dip pens whenever I can, and some of the best writing I've ever done was with a dip pen made of Venetian glass. Unfortunately, the pen and inks disappeared several years ago so I'm still trying to find a good replacement. Your new piece reminds me of the decoration on the end of one of the pens I was considering. Gorgeous!

• Like 1

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png