Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

18 hours ago, Si Borg said:

Not having being around here much lately then popping in here - Phenomenal.

Bravo

Why - Thank You @Si Borg for dropping in to say that.  It's much appreciated smileys-thanks-738467.gif 

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Two great compositions Pixey!  Love them!  You're keeping yourself busy I see!  Wonderful work!  <3  :trophy:

Dear Pixey!  <3  :trophy:

"Asante Portrait" very pretty presentation! Lovely light and shade. Thank you so much. :cake:  :coffee:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you so much @lynxster4 :D.  Yes, with no garden to mow, or big house to clean, I have a lot more time on my hands these days to play with PDN smileys-flowers-532163.gif 

@Seerose - Thank you very much :cake:.  So glad you liked the portraitsmileys-painting-984113.gif

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Your accomplished in your work Pixey, if you don't mind me saying. 

I need to acknowledge the influence your work & style have had on my work which I reckon is improving.

I didn't know what 'gradient mapping' is till I did your tut etc' you set a great benchmark.

So tuvm Pix, you go girl :-)

• Upvote 2

Sig.jpg

“Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see further.”

― Thomas Carlyle

Dear @Rickhum ............ I am really touched and very moved by your comments :).  It's so kind of you to say those things.  I'm especially glad that anything I may have done has helped you or anyone else.  Your work is wonderful/imaginative/fun and if you have only just started at using PDN, then we can all look forward to seeing some very creative things from you.  I know I'm not alone in that thought.  Thank you so much - you made my day  smileys-kisses-329588.gif

• Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

Aww! Good onya Pixey. I've also increased the size of my canvas due to your's and Barbq's suggestions.

2400 x 1800 if I recall correctly. I've made a template & use it for most of my pieces.

Though perfume bottles and such are not my thing, your style and finish are the cats pyjamas..

Anyway I look forward to learning and pinching a few more techniques from you in the future.

Kindest regards & Tuvm :-)  

Sig.jpg

“Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see further.”

― Thomas Carlyle

Thank you once again @Rickhum :D.

Something new and adapted from this tutorial.

r2QHkte.png

Edited by Pixey
fixed link
  • Upvote 9

30b8T8B.gif

Ooohhhh....I really like that Pixey!  Beautiful egg and shell.  <3    Do I see a paintbrush in there??  (from PDN...:P)

Great work!      BTW...your link does not work for me. It takes me to the top of the present page.

Thank you for sharing!  :)

• Upvote 1

:trophy:   Good job as always  Dear Pixey!  <3 Thank you for the sharing. :cake:  :coffee:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@lynxster4 - thanks so much.  I've fixed the link now.  Yes, it is the PDN brush.  I got the idea to put it into the egg after seeing an unborn turtle on the beach.  It was totally formed and still attached to the yolk - sadly one turtle that didn't make it :(

@Red - that's one very special word ............ thank you ;)

@Eli - Thank you for dropping in B)

@Woodsy - many, many thanks :D

@EER - Just ............ tuvm :cake:

@Seerose - thanks a whole bunch smileys-katzen-430881.gif

30b8T8B.gif

Thanks @Maximilian :smile:.  I think most people like their eggs runny ..... sadly I can't digest egg yolks anymore and really miss them :(

Thank you very much @Helen - very nice to hear you like it :) .

30b8T8B.gif

Thank you very much @Si Borg and Rickhum :D.

I wasn't going to post this until the weekend, but as a monster storm is expected this evening ............... I could be without power by then :( .......... so here goes.  My latest piece adapted from this tutorial over to PDN.

dLbPUYH.png

• Upvote 8

30b8T8B.gif

Love those tomatoes, Pixey!  They look great!  <3     Stay safe; though I shouldn't think it will be too bad on your side.  You're just south of my brother (in St. Pete). 

He isn't expecting much to happen except a lot of rain and some wind gusts (hope he's right!)  :)

• Upvote 1