Pixey's Gallery ~ Flaming Flower ~ NEW!

@barbieq25 - thank you so much :).  Yes, Spring will soon be here.  This is the only time of the year I actually miss the Isle of Man as I had tulips, snow drops, peonies and daffodils in the garden.

@lynxster4 - so glad you like the paperweight, made partially using one of your fabbo tutorials :D 

@Woodsy - wonderful to see you on here (hope you feel better soon) and thank you for the lovely comments :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Beautiful rose @Pixey  <3   Roses are my flower.  The coloring makes it look a bit surreal.  Lovely job!  :) 

• Like 1

Thanks so much @Beta0 I used the Gradient Mapping to get those colors :)

@lynxster4 - Many thanks.  Yes, the Gradient Mapping made it look kind of silky, so I let it be :lol:

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Many thank you's @welshblue :D.  I think I used the Fish Eye Plugin on the flowers.  A lot of times I can't recall how I did things ....... much to my annoyance :blank:

30b8T8B.gif

Something a little different for a change.  It's all made in Paint.net and was 145 layers.  I was glad finally to flatten it :lol:.

The_Journey.png

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

:lol:@Woodsy - Yes, I totally know what you mean - glad you liked it :D

@MadJik - Ha, ha!  I wondered who would notice the squirrel and I never once thought it would be you :lol:

@lynxster4 - thank you.  Funnily enough my husband was fascinated watching it come together and I was surprised he liked it.  ( He also gave lots of advice, especially about the ballast which he said should not have been round - I used clouds.)

@Maximilian Thank you for stopping by to comment - it's much appreciated :D

@Seerose Many thanks for that.  Yes, far too many layers :fear:

@welshblue Thanks a bunch :).  I am never going to do that many layers again.  Yup - I did name them.  I get scared to merge down too soon, in case I need to add something that I may have forgotten :roll:.

Many thanks @BlastWave :D

30b8T8B.gif

@Pixey I love the rusty look the metal has. It's gives the feel that it's an old, steam train. Plus, I like the textures all over the piece, especially the ones for snow and the tree that seems to have leaves. Gorgeous! :]

• Like 1

(Please, be careful. Some of the sites I'm on might not be family-friendly. 😱 )

Thanks a lot @Beta0 :)  As has been mentioned, it's not my usual style, but I'd seen some wall art like this and wanted to try it out in PDN ;)

30b8T8B.gif

A beautiful plate of marbles @Pixey   <3   Very glossy-looking and sitting on a silver plate to boot!  :D

• Like 1
  • Pixey changed the title to Pixey's Gallery ~ Flaming Flower ~ NEW!