Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

Lovely image @Pixey!  <3   Everything just looks so perfect down to the smallest detail!

Wonderful work!  I spent a good while perusing this with 'zoom'; great job!  :D

• Like 1

<3 @Pixey!  💐

You have the right touch for this kind of presentation, well done. 
Thank you for sharing this with us! :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

On 9/27/2019 at 1:12 PM, welshblue said:

2 questions ...

1.  the sofa shadow ... makes it slightly levitate now ? 

2.  When did you get a recent picture of me 😋

You were right - the sofa did look like it was levitating 😂 I guess it's not good to use radial blur on a shadow.  I've now fixed it, so it looks more permanently grounded :D

And - DUH ............... it can't possibly be a picture of you 🙀 coz of the kitty on the man's lap 🤣

Thank you very much @Seerose you say such lovely things :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@welshblue - the cat would have known you hate cats 🙀

And this is a result of playing and playing with one of @MJW's Height Maps.

Faberge-MJW.png

• Like 5

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Lovely picture @Pixey!  It looks so real.

Gotta love MJW's plugins.  You got this one 'just right'!  <3  😁

• Like 1

<3 Dear @Pixey🌹

What you conjure again and again, great done. Thank you for sharing your result! :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

That is AMAZING @Pixey!  <3  You've gotten glass down to a science; a perfect one at that!

Love the whole plateful!  😁

• Like 1

Thank you very much @welshblue @Maggie and @lynxster4 for you kind comments and I'm pleased you think they look like glass, which was my goal :)  I find it a fascinating subject.  I often think of @Ash when working on these and I wonder if he kept up making master pieces.  Hopefully he'll pop back to say Hi one day :lol:

Many thanks @HyReZ for the Rep :) 

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

<3 Dear @Pixey!  🌹

A very big feast for the eyes, and for the stomach. It's so great in the reflection! 
Thank you for sharing this with us! :cake: :coffee:

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

:music: "May I offer you some feedback?":music: (c) - Wine Country

Each work is a little wonder in its own way. Icy cherries - probably this one caught me first and the process of pixeylization * started. The violin is cool - it is true that music can be seen (the glasses add a nice detail, too).

Crazy Dancing - I swear I could see figures in them even before clicking on the thumbnail. Blue is a gymnast at the end of the performance. Red is a ballerina. Green is oriental and Yellow - let's leave it to imagination :devlish:

Those shiny glassy apples - don't know whether I want to taste them or gaze at them. This portrait is what they call artistic vision. The elephant is a cutie. These birds are touching and funny. That one = luxury. The mp3 player teases one to make a playlist. :headphones:

I'm not really into jewelry but I look at yours and I'm like, how many items are left? Contact me please! The perfumes - yes, add them all to the cart! We live once. 

The Typography - no words... The Journey - for a moment I thought it was simply a photo and you had applied some effects - and then - wait, did she make it all from scratch? B)

And so on and so forth...

Honorable mention. Your latest Graffiti entry is adorable. The others are fine, yes, but there's something about the third one that I can't explain. A form of casual magic.

More than a decade of not commenting on @Pixey's art - is that a way to spend one's life? NO. Consider it a compensation. And thank you.

___

*Pixeylization (noun) -  comparatively new and not-fully-researched phenomenon of turning a passerby into one of those creatures who virtually sold their souls to PDN and actually won from the deal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery is  here

Thanks a whole bunch @TrevorOutlaw 😍 (out of Reps right now .... I'll be back later)

@VagabondiThank you so much for your wonderful comments and how you've commented (and took the time to link too) on individual pieces.  You made my day 😁

Ahhhh - the train ............. it took me a while to make that one but I really enjoyed watching it come together and I recall my husband walking past me and making comments that this, or that, could be improved on.

I love your sense of humor and your reference to the new noun Pixeylization 🤣  It was @barbieq25 who did the exact same thing for me :lol:

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

I finally understood how to describe the effect you create with all your fruit @Pixey - they look painted (=artistic) and real (=natural) at the same time. Neither this nor that - but two in one.

And the delivery is super.

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery is  here

Beautiful @Pixey!  <3  You are the 'QUEEN' of glass.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.  🍂

What a lovely gallery you have got @Pixey

@welshblue recommended this as one to look through. ( Along with @lynxster4  and @HELEN)

I am a children's author and because my current illustrator has fallen ill,  I am looking for inspiration and tips to do my own work.  This falls into the inspirational category.

@welshblue Many thanks :)  So glad you liked the background too ............... the wood was one of your tutorials, with a few adjustments.

@Vagabondi I love your description of how you see the fruit 😻I guess they are like an igloo - soft on the outside and crunchy in the inside 😂

Thank you so much @ReMake you are very kind 😘

Awwww @lynxster4 such lovely words - thank you 🌼 

@AspiringArtist Thank you for stopping by to comment and I sure look forward to seeing you start a Gallery :D

Thank you @toe_head2001 for the Rep 🎂

30b8T8B.gif

Christmas is my favorite time of the year and tomorrow I will put up the decorations

reindeer-tree.gif

Meanwhile - a little something for the coming occasion.

Christmas-is-coming.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

30b8T8B.gif

Thank you very much @lynxster4 :)

@welshblue I thinks it's called a holder, but I may be wrong.  Thank you and so glad you like it 😄

@ReMake Many thanks for the Rep 😍

30b8T8B.gif