Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

Thank you so much @BBQ, @WB, @Helen and @Blackpenny for posting to say you liked the B&W version of Boudica.  I think I do as well, but couldn't resist to try gold too.  Sorry I took so long to respond (I've spanked myself accordingly :smile: )  Ouch!

Herewith a wee portrait I made after seeing a recent shot I saw of Miley Cyrus and her new puppy.  Think it ws the puppy that did it for me :smile: .

This was the photo I used as a reference here

th_Take2.png

Edited by nanettealsop

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

*jaw drop* Oh......my.......gosh!  Pixey, really, this is unbelievable! You have a photorealistic talent, and I don't say that to many people. 

I'm looking at all the details, the eyelashes, the puppy, the eyebrows, the hood zipper, the facial features, wow, absolutely impressive!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thank so much @BBQ - so glad you liked it biggrin.gif   

@DrewDale - Thank you for you for that thumbsup.gif    

@Helen - Thanks SO much for your lovely words, you are very kind indeed hug.gif    

Edited by nanettealsop

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I agree with all the above comments nanettealsop, the detail in miley and bean are really good, you have put a lot of time into it and what a great result :)

swIFX9v.png

Thank you @Sasha for saying that.  I really appreciate the comment :smile:

Thanks too @Welshy :smile:  Golly, a collab with Aislin would be something!

30b8T8B.gif

Hi, just had a couple moments to look @ the galleries, (which I try to do as much as I can) and I see the above comments, so I just HAD to create some minutes to respond :)

Nanette (&also all of the others) I love the artworks I see around here lately, like your work for BBQ & Helen (I thought), Welsh!  love the way you did this last piece Nanette, it's very eye-catching and the details are wonderful!

I would totally love to do a collab with you, if I just new where to find time, there aren't enough hours in one day nor in a week. But I luckily am doing something that I really like (studying prepress) the week of 11 feb I have one week off from school & work, so if you like we could do something then :)

lots of huggles to all of you!

Thank you so much @Aislin for you kind words - I really admire your work and would love to do a collab sometime.  I will know more by the 11th, but I may be involved in moving to another country soon, which would mean I'd not have time to PDN for at least a month, or so.

Let's keep in touch though and we will find time somewhere in the near future.  So glad you are enjoying your studies :smile: .

30b8T8B.gif

Thank you @BP - that's so kind.  I discovered the Grunge thing (in the present sig) after entering one of the comps.  Now I just love Grunge :smile:

30b8T8B.gif

As previously mentioned by Sahsa in the comp ideas thread, a collab style comp would be a great way of people working together :)

On the topic of grunge nanettealsop, please don't get too grungy ;) your sweeter side is just as good in your artwork :)

BREtKQW.png

OMGoodness @DrewDale that's so sweet of you and made me blush blush.gif.  By the way, those smileys you asked for in another thread can be found here - Cheers!

Edited by nanettealsop
  • Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

Thank you so much @Dug and @ Yellowman for your comments :smile:

I have been reborn on here and am now officially Pixey cake.gif  

A little bit of Bling for Valentine's Day - I don't celebrate it, but a great excuse to make a heart cupid.gif

th_Valentineimage_zpsb1833141.png

30b8T8B.gif

I LOVE this! Amazing heart! It looks like the heart is shining and the background looks metallic to me. The gray and red go so well together.

In real life, I love bling, but I don't like to wear it as jewelry. I like bling on a phone case cover or maybe a particular part of my purse, but nothing else. Is that weird?

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Yay! It's Pixey! Congratulations on being reborn. I do love the name Pixey. 

The bling is great. I am thinking chocolates now...

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Love all your works Pixey and wish I had a fraction of your talent the violin piece is just astounding! as is the puppy dog and elf lady you must have the patience of a saint to make such amazing works of art.