Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

Wonderful @Pixey!  <3  Looks good enough to eat.  ☺️  Love the iridescence of the glass ornament!

• Hugs 1

Thank a bunch for your lovely comments @Red ochre @Vagabondi and @lynxster4 I'm chuffed you liked the bauble <3

A big thanks to @ReMake, @Drydareelin and @ipswichmanc for the Reps you gave me 🥰

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• Pixey changed the title to Pixey's Gallery ~Abstract ~ 1/7/21.

You are a magician. Wish I could decipher your painting after a deep stare - but there would be too many versions - from mythological silhouettes to apples, carnival masks and cloaks and what not. Magic cannot be explained just like that. 😉

Thanks for sharing, take care.

Edited by Vagabondi
  • Hugs 1

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery is  here

Pixey you are amazing, a word to oft bandied about, but in your case more than true and yet still slightly inadequate. I am in awe of your works. You do give me so many ideas to strive for. clap.gif.8c223bd2335e8eb1a6c4d9dbe7eec26a.gif Thank you.

------I will now return to my usual silly-ness currently in progress on another channel-----  

• Hugs 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

Wonderful abstract @Pixey!  <3  The soft, warm, muted colors are very soothing and calming.

I could stare at this for a while and 'zen' out.  Great job!  😊

• Hugs 1

Thank you @Vagabondi I'm happy you like the 'mythological silhouettes' and I believe it all began with an apple 🍎

@Scooter I'm so happy you dropped by to comment, and such lovely comments they are too 🥰

Hello @lynxster4 Thank you!  In this one I discovered the power of the Gradient Spectrum (Gradient Mapping) in @ReMake's thread.

Many thanks to @Red ochre and @Ladybug and @ipswichmanc for your Reps t4516.gif

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• Pixey changed the title to Pixey's Gallery ~Miss Fisher ~ 4/1/21.

It's been a while since I made a portrait 😲  So, here is my latest attempt in trying not to distort the lovely Essie Davis in the Australian series "Miss Fisher".

Miss-Fisher-Thumb.png

• Like 4

30b8T8B.gif

Oooh what a great job you did too! Isn't it a great series? Beautiful shading. Many hours & layers in that one. I love her necklace too. Well done!!

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Wow, she looks fantastic @Pixey!  ❤️  You did such a wonderful job on just...everything about her!

I could only hope to be as good as you with people images.  😊

• Upvote 1

@barbieq25 Many thanks for the compliment 😍 Yes, we love the series and watch it again and again.  However, my husband always says at the beginning of a series - I wonder who she will end up in bed with this time 😂

@lynxster4 you are very kind, thank you 😍

Many thanks to @Ladybug  @Red ochre for the Rep points 🌻

30b8T8B.gif

• Pixey changed the title to Pixey's Gallery ~ Miss Fisher ~ 4/1/21.
  • Pixey changed the title to Pixey's Gallery ~ Flaming Flower ~ NEW!

Beautiful image @PixeyThe colours are so rich & warm. It really has a liquid amber feel & I could just pluck that pearl out of the image. Awesome!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Very pretty @Pixey. The pearl really does pull the image together well.

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan

Thank you for looking and commenting @Ladybug :)

Many thanks @barbieq25 for your lovely words 😍

Many thanks @ReMake for your Rep point 🌞

30b8T8B.gif

Beautiful image @Pixey!  ❤️  It shimmers and glows with the colors that make you feel warm and safe.

I want a piece of homemade apple pie after seeing this.  Well done!  😻

• Like 1

I do apologize @lynxster4 for not responding to your lovely comment above, in April.  My bad 😬

I know I've done lots of glass apples, but what the heck - here is another one to join the others 😁

2b8Sd0.png        "Clickable"

Exotic Paperweight

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Hugs 1

30b8T8B.gif

• Pixey changed the title to Pixey's Gallery ~ Exotic Paperweight ~ NEW!

Beautiful glass apple @Pixey  ❤️  Interesting reflection inside.  I'd use it as a paperweight anytime!   🥰

• Hugs 1

Thank you ladies @barbieq25 and @lynxster4 for stopping by to comment 😍 and thank you @Red ochre for the Rep point <3

I have been feeling so much better lately and I'm enjoying getting back to PDNing again 😉

This is called Dingbat Wallpaper, the shape gotten via @Ego Eram Reputo's WhichSymbolPlus Plugin.  Actually I think it's the only shape at the moment 😄

UvoBsC.png     Click for larger image.

• Like 5

30b8T8B.gif

• Pixey changed the title to Pixey's Gallery ~ A Dingbat Wallpaper ~ NEW!