Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

Thank you very much @lionsDragon :D.  Good luck with the texture merger - it certainly took over my life for days on end and less time shopping at the mall ;)

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Pixey, I think you're the PDN user that some of us here wish they can be. A new thing comes up, you make something out of that and make it your own.

The latest one is something of awe as usual.

It can be hung as a wall decor on a dining room and I imagine having a glass table on a nice front porch and that beautiful piece sits elegantly on the top of the table covered with glass as I sip my morning and afternoon tea. Amazing!

• Upvote 2

Adapted from a PS Tutorial here.

I made the lace dress in PDN for this latest piece I called  "Lady Cantik".  Cantic - pronounced Chantick - means pretty in Indonesian.

8j4yzfV.png

• Upvote 8

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Absolutely beautiful Pixey!!   Wonderful adaptation of the tutorial!   :trophy:

• Upvote 1

Why thank you so very much @Woodsy, @lynxster4, @LionsDragon and @Maximilian :D.   Very kind words for something I've never attempted before :mrred:.

30b8T8B.gif

@Pastorross - Thank you very much for dropping by to say those kind things :).

Hi @Mottoman - It's lovely to hear from you.  Thank you very much.  I have to admit that I spend far too much time at this computer ;).

PDN is responsible for at least six extra pounds over the past 9 years smileys-schwein-225301.png

30b8T8B.gif

Merry Christmas to you, Pixey!  Very beautiful wallpaper  (love the kitty!).     5524.gif

• Upvote 1

Dear Pixey!  <3

Merry Christmas to you, Pixey!  merysan.gif  Pretty wallpaper. Thank you so much.  :coffee:  :star:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Dear @lynxster, Woodsey, LionsDragon and Seerose.  Thank you very much - sorry I'm late to respond .........  hope you all have a wonderful Christmas smileys-weihnachten-018838.gif

30b8T8B.gif

@Helen - How wonderful to have you drop by and comment - thank you so much :D.

@Max - thanks a million :bmw:.

@Red - hope you had a great Christmas B).

30b8T8B.gif