Pixey

Pixey's Gallery ~ Eau de Parfum ~

@Seerose Many, many thanks :D.  Also, thanks so much for the Reps @Eli & @Maximilian ??

I've been playing with a Fractal I made with one of @MadJik's Plugins and I then used the Droste Plugin.

Droste_Fractal.png 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Thank you once again @Seerose ? you are always so kind.

@LionsDragon Thank you so much :D.  I did not know there were chocs out there called Droste - I will look out for them ? (I'm still looking forward to the Enchanted Garden.)

• Like 1

I've always wanted to make a Cameo and finally got around to it ?

CAMEO.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

❤️ Dear @Pixey

Here's a TV show called "Cash for Rares." There is often such things offered. You did some work for making this one, great work. ?

Thank you for sharing. ? ?

• Like 1

@Scooter Many thanks for the lovely comment :)  BUT ...... you left no memes or funnies - I missed them :lol:

@Seerose Yay - you're back :D I was wondering where you had gone to, but suspected you may be on holiday.  Hope you had a good time and many thanks for your comment :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pixey said:

@Scooter Many thanks for the lovely comment :)  BUT ...... you left no memes or funnies - I missed them :lol:

@Seerose Yay - you're back :D I was wondering where you had gone to, but suspected you may be on holiday.  Hope you had a good time and many thanks for your comment :)

OH I'm SO SORRY; I was in a bit of a rush and I never even thought (a condition I'm all too familiar with embarrested.gif.fc93fc2cd2762c233e6ef14fa0d9cfde.gif ),  that I was not playing "up to scratch"  So to try to come crawling and sniveling back into your good graces, I offer to you a small token

597bd90f25793_batmandog.png.3707e1fe96c38d4b6392debec3a24879.png( I  know I used it before , but it still cracks me up)

• Like 1

@Scooter :LayersMoveLayerUp: Ah...... that's more like it - Thank You - and that picture is hysterical smileys-froh-728405.gif 

I'd say this is rather whimsical - a cat in a cup - both made with PDN :)

Fluffy_Final.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

@Ego Eram Reputo  Thank you so much <3 .

@lynxster4 I'm so glad you liked it.  It took a while, on and off working with it over a few weeks.  Many thanks :D

@Seerose I had a feeling you'd like the cuddly kitty :) Thanks a bunch  smileys-katzen-430881.gif   Hello @Scooter Thanks so much for dropping in again jumping0024.gif

Many thanks @Eli for the Rep ☺️

• Like 1

Just fooling around with various Plugins and lo and behold ............. cats :)

Babushka_Original.png

• Like 4