Pixey

Pixey's Gallery ~ Dreaming ~

Woodsy    479

Jeez Pixey, I am very surprised! Your Leopard is so realistic. No wonder it took you so long.

• Upvote 1

Pixey    2,091

Thank you so much @lynxster4, @Red, @max, @Woodsy and @LionsDragon for stopping by to say you liked it  smileys-froh-256500.gif

• Upvote 1

Pixey    2,091

I've been playing with @MJW's Texture Merger.  I actually started on something quite different and ended up with another Glass Perfume Bottle.

rewgOLs.png

• Upvote 7

Seerose    2,102

Dear Pixey!  <3

OMG! :star:  You have some really awesome designs. I love your way of working!  :trophy: Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 1

lynxster4    1,032

Beautiful perfume bottle, Pixey!  <3   You're getting quite a collection   Time to box them as a set!  :lol:

• Upvote 2

Woodsy    479

Great new perfume bottle Pixey! You've really got the knack for fancy bottles!

• Upvote 1

Pixey    2,091

Thank you so much @Seerose so kind of you to say that :)

Thanks @lynxster4 that gives me an idea - a perfume box for Christmas ;)

@Maximilian Thank you very much!  I always find the backgrounds very hard to decide upon :(

Thank you @Woodsy perhaps I should do a man's cologne bottle some time :D

@LionsDragon Thank you so much :)

As always, many thanks for the Reps :D

• Upvote 1

Pixey    2,091

Thanks for stopping by @barbieq25 and for your lovely comment :D

@Shochi Ha, Ha ................ when you sell all of your lovely work you will be able to buy it

smileys-froh-271175.gif  

Drydareelin    138

I've missed a lot!

The kitty portrait is amazing. I love the detail you put into these, especially the ears and eyes. And the perfume bottle is so sparkly I might add it into one of my spacescapes. It's awesome :D

• Upvote 1

Pixey    2,091

smileys-kuschel-394144.gif      

Oh @Drydareelin I think I love you :mrred:  (please don't tell Ellie)  Thank you so much for those kind words.  It sure took me a while to paint that kitty and the bottle happened by chance as I was making something else.  It would be great for it to go into space too ;).

Pixey    2,091

Having a play around with @MJW's Texture Merger ..............

i4Cu6oN.png

• Upvote 7

AndrewDavid    327

Nice colors on those objects (:)) Looks like a fine example of that plug-in Pixie. Thanks for mentioning it. One I don't have yet. You keep me inspired. Still a long road ahead for me.

MGT9iTs.png

• Upvote 1

Woodsy    479

Awesome job on the Orbs Pixey! The glow is fantastic! I knew you would get the hang of that plugin messin' around with it like you were.

• Upvote 1

lynxster4    1,032

Wonderful, wonderful orbs (balls?)!!  :lol:

Love the texture and the glow! Great image, Pixey.

What would we do without Texture Merger?  :P

• Upvote 1

Pixey    2,091

Thank you @LionsDragon :).  The glow is made as thus: Make a layer between the background layer and the ball.  Use the Ellipse Select to make a circle and add the color via paint bucket.  Then use Motion Blur and use the angle to line it up. Then do another layer and add a smaller spot and Gaussian blur this time.  On both layers lower the opacity and sometimes you can also play with the Blending Modes too.

@AndrewDavid many thanks for dropping by to comment B).  You are doing just fine with your images.  I would have to say, though, that Texture Merger is a challenge to use and I am still learning how to use it myself :mrcyan:.

Dear @Woodsy thank you very much :D.  You know me so well ........ I play, play and play and then play some more smileys-froh-728405.gif

@lynxster4 thankies a whole bunch ;).  I have a feeling you and I would have a 'lotta larfs' if we got together.  Yup - that old Texture Merger is much fun, but sure a challenge!

• Upvote 2

Seerose    2,102

<3 Dear @Pixey!

Beautiful combination of colours and nice use of reflection. :trophy:  I learned a lot from you. Thanks for the good tip. :cake: :coffee: