Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

PB is actually better when you get used to the new look and functions. When putting a link from there on here it is simpler now. Just copy the thumblink from PB of your pic and paste in your post here,then click preview post,and then submit. Walla!! All done and works great. Now also when you view some one's picture at PB you can scroll through their whole gallery of albums from that picture. No more links needed for galleries there anymore. It is actually much better with faster speed. The only thing I see wrong with it is they said I would get more storage but it appears I have gotten less,lol.  

Now the real reason why I stopped by. I have to tell you I love that violin,awesome job. But not only the violin,the music sheets are a work of art also. Did you make those sheets in pdn? Notes and all?  Very nice.  

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

@BP - thanks for your perseverance with the idiots at PB.  They are now 'toast' as far as I'm concerned and I'm changing over to Image Shack and am updating my Gallery with them as we speak :smile:

@Sullbonz - sorry, but I don't agree on PB  :unimpressed:  Thanks a lot for your comments on the Violin.  The notes were done with 'brushes' and I just moved them around and lined them up to make the pages wink.gif   

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...

A legal 'bump' - I hope!  Two additions to My Gallery - after a lot of work migrating over to Imgur.

http://i.imgur.com/PgXSSmu.jpg ">http://i.imgur.com/PgXSSmu.jpg                  http://i.imgur.com/UyT7gIa.jpg ">http://i.imgur.com/UyT7gIa.jpg

Cutie 1                                                                                     Cutie 2

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks so much @DD, @BP, @Sasha, @DryDa and @Helen for liking the babbas   :mrred: ....... not my best work - I was surprised at just how rusty I'd become after not doing a portrait for so long.  Crikey ............. if you don't use it, you lose it! 

Now working on a Hugh Jackman.  Hopefully it will turn out well ....... can't say I'm minding looking at all his pictures whilst I'm doing it drool.gif    <3

30b8T8B.gif

Doing Hugh - some people just get all the good jobs!! :P Looking forward to this but I think Pixey will be doing a LOT of research - I know I would :D

Love the babies, Pixey. The one with the pink hat is my fave. The eyes & the mouths are just so good.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 5 months later...

Sorry it's been a while since I was on here.  I was 'playing away' with PS wink.gif    and whilst PS has a few things I like: 

1. The touch sensitivity with my Intuos and

2. the ability to pick up colours from all layers ..... plus the brushes on PS  BUT ...... I really, really do prefer PDN much, much more thumbsup.gif    

Here's something I just did to get back into the swing of PDN'ing:

OFPXc2n.png

• Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

2. the ability to pick up colours from all layers .....

I do believe this is coming with PDN v4

You and Helen with those glossies... ;)

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Hey Pixey, great to see your work again. I love what you did with these. The colours & the glossy shine is fabulous. They look like they might go running off & chase each other at any moment. Well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@WB – thank you so much. I’m relieved to know I’m not the only one to play away on here :smile:. However, I discovered that new, more expensive toys do not a better artist make :evillaugh: . Not in my case anyway!

@pdnoob – thanks for stopping by to comment. Great news you have given me too on the expected upgrade in PDN v4. Yippee :rainbow:

@YM – you’re very kind, thank you  <3  I kind of followed this tute

but had lots of trouble with the shapes :scanner: .

@DD – Hi again …. Thank you so much wink.gif   

@Barbieq – Mod-boss :bertie:  Nice to chat again and thanks for your support and lovely words hug.gif     

@HH – Queen of Glossies - I’m honoured to have you say that – thanks so much and, as always, I do try to emulate your great works drool.gif   

30b8T8B.gif

Those portraits are amazing. I don't know why but that pumpkin you did is my fav.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 2 weeks later...