Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

@Helen - Thank you :)  I agree with you on the bling ..... I also like a bit on a T-shirt as well :rainbow:

@BP - I like that you noticed the texture.  Thank you :)

@BBQ - Many thanks.  I hope that handsome hubby of yours will be giving you chocs (not crocs) - you deserve some :cake:

@Minners - Ohhh - thank you for those lovely words, which made me so happy and warm inside hug.gif    

@Dryda - That's so nice of you to say those kind things - very much appreciated <3 .

@Skullbonz - So glad you like the heart :)  Yup - nanettealsop is now Pixey!  Long story, which goes way-back.  When I first joined in 2007 I made an error when registering.  It's only taken me 6 years to set it straight worthy.gif with thanks to @Pyrochild thumbsup.gif    

A Request: Please could someone explain to me how the rep thingy works?  When I hit the report button it looks like I'm requesting a complaint against someone :unimpressed:  Is this the way to use it to give a thumbsup.gif  to someone?

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Pixey, can you see a green box with a white arrow pointing upwards? When you hover your mouse over it I should come up with a little label that says, "Vote this post up" - when you click on that button it gives the poster a rep point. There is a limit (5 I think) to how many you can give in a 24 hours period. There was a thread on that somewhere but my poor old brain just doesn't recall if it was a separate thread or if it was part of another discussion. You could do a search - which never work too well for me either ;)

No choccies for me - diabetic & artificial sweetener makes me violently ill. But it is a lovely thought :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I searched for rep points info too, and didn't find anything that helped me. Thanks for explaining it barbieq, I was wondering about it myself.

I searched for rep points info too, and didn't find anything that helped me. Thanks for explaining it barbieq, I was wondering about it myself.

No probs - I might get a few more rep points myself then. 

Nice sig, BP! Gallery please! :D Then we can stop spamming the brand new Pixey :D

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@Helen - I just know we are related somehow :Tutorials: .

@BBQ - Thank you my dear for explaining - I'd never have firgured that out :unimpressed: .

@BP - Just love your new siggy - my colours indeed :rainbow: .

@Helen and @BBQ - Just to 'feel your pain' at not being able to have chocs - I'll go without on the 14th <3 .  (Damn - I'll have to give someone that box of Seas Candies I brought back with me :unimpressed: .)

@WB - "wots a P.I.?"  My jet-lagged brain is thinking it must look like Magnum :cyclops: but I'm happy you liked the bling heart after all :bertie: .

@Dug - sorry I made you learn my name, and then change it  :mrred:  .... but that's partly why, as I felt so sorry for folks with that mouthfull.  Thanks too for your nice words on the :LinearDiamondGradient:

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@BBQ - I didn't have any chocs on the 14th ............. but ... on the 15th - well that's another thing biggrin.gif   

@NN - Thanks so much for stopping by and your lovely comments thumbsup.gif  

And now for something other than a cat or a portrait

th_1-4_zps7763c096.png

30b8T8B.gif

Forgive me for taking so long to thank you all for your comments on Mirror-Mirror.  I am so depressed with what's going on with PB, that I feel like jacking it all in tears.gif   

@Daniels - "complex" - I like that it ended up looking that way, thank you :smile:

@Helen - Thank you my dear - Yes ......  it's magical, but not enough to fix PB :unimpressed:

@Dug - Thanks so much - I've felt the need to try something different lately.  As for the Avvie - well ... it's a few years old - no need to know how many though biggrin.gif   

@BP - Thank you ...... I really like gold stuff and filigree <3

@ccr - Wow - thank you for stopping by and for your comments  :smile:

@Drewdale - Thank you sir! 

@Yellowman - Thank you too, for saying it looks a bit complex - there was a bit of jiggling around making it :PaintBrushTool:

Thanks everyone emoticon-object-012.gif 

30b8T8B.gif

Noooo. Don't jack it all in pixey, PB may be a pain sometimes, but your work is amazing, there is many more image hosting sites to use, it would be a shame not to share your talent and show your inspiring work on here smiley-hug005.gif

swIFX9v.png

Thank you @Sashwilko - that's so kind of you to say those things hug.gif     As I've gotten older I find that I hate my equilibrium being upset. Just when I've learned how to do something, they change it.  No one seems, in this age of digital/computer stuff , to be able to leave things as they are.  If it ain't broke, don't change it says moi wink.gif   

30b8T8B.gif

Thanks so much @Red ochre for explaining that.   It hasn't helped that one of my cats ripped off one of keys on my new lappy ..... in fact it's the brackets key  :jark:  and I broke the plastic bit that goes under the key cap, trying to get it back on.  I called Dell and they don't sell individual key caps, only the whole key board!  Imagine!  Luckily the key still works anyway. 

Bad cat is now in the dog house </3 .

testing ........

th_FINALFINAL.png

It worked - Yippee - thank you so much @EER and @Red Ochre for your patience and time explaining this to me arms.gif  

30b8T8B.gif