Sign in to follow this  
Drydareelin

Drydareelin's gallery [28/04/19 update] - 'Cosmic Wanderer'

Love the glows, tones and atmosphere, and I'm not the best person to critique a space scene ... but the crispness of the middle planet against the planet in the forefront is throwing my eyes a bit.

Love the glows, tones and atmosphere, and I'm not the best person to critique a space scene ... but the crispness of the middle planet against the planet in the forefront is throwing my eyes a bit.

In what way? Too much or not enough? O.o

In what way? Too much or not enough? O.o

in that the planet at the front is too blurred compared to the planet in the middle.

in that the planet at the front is too blurred compared to the planet in the middle.

I see what you mean now, I wouldn't say it really throws my eyes off...just looks very weird :P

You're the 2nd person to point out a mistake I did, the first;

Where the star's rays emerge from the top, to the far left they just stopped (where I didn't apply a gradient).

That was fixed...not too sure about this problem though...

Thanks for your comment :)

It's still a very nicely constructed image ... just call it artistic licence :Tutorials:

Yup, the sudden stop on the left is there & agree about the planet but overall it is adorable! What I love is the way you've angled the ringed planet & the flares that are just there. Very nicely done!

Nice style manipulating your spacescapes into landscapes.You are producing some really nice images.Good to see something a wee bit different.Keep up the good work.

Another really nice job of putting some PDN into an image.

The tree reflection is bothering me a bit. The leader and upper branches would look a lot nicer if their transparency were lowered a bit. Or a transparent gradient to blend it in ?

Love the subtleness of the ring around the planet

Off camping in a few days :) So this will probably be my last post on here for a week or two, the sooner depending on if I get any replies.

I hope you like my latest piece! Go to the front page to see it.

Be back soon!

Another bump

My last post on here for a while, since I have a new youtube video up. I am sorry for the respective posts, I won't post any more for a while now.

Breaking Through ... I found it quite blurry. Maybe have the hand more in focus or the butterfly ?

Alone ... fricking brilliant. Very nice video and great editing in taking out the street lights and making a very poignant image

@Welshblue Thanks :) The 'Breaking Through' is still a concept in a way, I am pretty sure I will work on it more in the future

Edited by Drydareelin

Your photo edits are stunning and like how you show the steps you take in the video you posted. The hand in the window (I believe I commented on DA) is a brilliant idea!