Drydareelin's gallery [19/01/23 update] - 'Between the stars'

Drydareelin

• 3 weeks later...

Your edits are amazing! The difference between the starting image and the final product is outstanding.

It's also great to see someone else record their work. I'll definitely be back for more. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

What an outstanding piece of work - it totally looks like an original photgraph of the real thing.  Super to watch it come together on the video B) .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@Darkshock: Do you record anything too? :D And thank you :)

@Helen: Ehm not perfect :L Personally, I can see mistakes every time -.- But thank you!
@dug: Thank you :D I don't use curves+ that much, only for final colouring.

@Pixey: Thank you ^^ I was a bit overdue (maybe a month..) for a video.

@Daniels: Thank you! :D

@welshblue: Dark/Lonely pieces have always attracted me. That's why a lot of my others are called things like "Desolate" and "Solitary" :)
@barbieq25: That..was a candle which I forgot to remove (because I am so clearly a genius) and I have no idea what the guy is doing either ;D

Thank you all!

• 5 weeks later...

Excellent work! Do you happen to play the video game Mass Effect? The image you made reminds me of it.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Beta0: Thank you :D

@JulioCoolio: I have a tutorial on the "Creations" I recently posted :) You can go straight to it here. It just shows the basics of making planets. And thank you very much! ^^

New spacescape out on the first page. An attempt at realism.