Drydareelin's gallery [19/01/23 update] - 'Between the stars'

Drydareelin

@JulioCoolio: Thank you very much! The tutorial(s) didn't seem to get off the ground at all ._. Oh well.

@barbieq25: Thank you very much! :D I am inspired by a photo (and a song...but mostly a photo).

@DarkShock: Oh yes I've made awful things. But they never get shown haha.

@Daniels: Thank you! :)

Oh, and I have been featured on a blog page.

I am not sure what to make of it (generally speechless) but I guess it's pretty cool! :) And yes, permission was given.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Congrats for being featured, it seems to be a really nice writeup on your work.

I just watched your Space Background video and downloaded the PDF Gas Giants. Love your spacescrapes and armed with a bit of information I'm gonna to give it a go.

ExoSnow, such a innocent photo, love the outcome.

Edit: And I found your tutorial today, I'll give that a go too. :)

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/27549-planet-tutorials-lighting-close-up-gas-giants/

Edited by doughty

SloppySig.png

• 3 weeks later...

That's breathtaking, Dryda! It's beautiful. I remember helping my younger sister with a PowerPoint presentation for college on String Theory and one of the images I included there looks very much like this one. Very nice!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

You do such amazing 'scapes' and I just knew (before I read your post) that the equation had something to do with Paint.net, but I couldn't quite work it out (Duh) :P .

Fabulous work you do :bmw: .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply ._. Uni takes up most of my time  these days. Anyway,

@barbieq25: Thank you very much! :)

@welshblue: Thanks, although I know a few people who'd tell me it is not in any way pleasing for the head ;D

@Pixey: Is it possible we have a mathematical genius on our hands? ;) Thanks!

@Daniels: Thank you very much ^^

• 4 weeks later...

Not a better space artist at Paint Dot Net!I mean,I can make cooler stuff maybe but not without cheating heavily with clouds or premade fractals.I will learn your method though.I just need to stop and start A LOT on one of your youtube speed paintings since you havent made a  proper tutorial.

@Oceana: Thank you very much! :)

@johnnysdream: Tutorials have never really been my thing, although I did post one a while back: 

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/27549-planet-tutorials-lighting-close-up-gas-giants/

As for me being the best, I wouldn't say that :P You have the greats like Goonfella and CommanderSozo out there which do amazing stuff. Thank you for dropping by!

@Oceana: Thank you very much! :)

@johnnysdream: Tutorials have never really been my thing, although I did post one a while back: 

As for me being the best, I wouldn't say that :P You have the greats like Goonfella and CommanderSozo out there which do amazing stuff. Thank you for dropping by!

No.You are incorrect.I just seen your last work.You ARE the best SPACE artist here.

Prominence has been promoted to the Galleria. Bloody well deserved it is too. What an image :00:

Galleria o___o

@pdnnoob: Thank you! :)

@johnnysdream: Maybe one day I will be, but that's when the pros will be asking me for tips which I am still in waiting for :P

@welshblue: Space is a sexy mofo, thanks man :)

@Helen: I've thanked you properly on deviantart, so I'll just give a graceful thanks here :)

@EEE: ahem, *GASP*. Galleria D: Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Sea of Stars promoted to the Galleria.  Congratulations Drydareelin!

Oh my Goodness ...... how many more amazing globes you've created since I last visited on here.  Everyone even better than the one before :music: .

Congratultions on the Galleria entries - so well deserved :D

I'm in total shock and amazement, and am really, really so 'chuffed' at your nod to my Perfume Bottle.  Thank you so much smiley-bounce015.gif  

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.