Drydareelin's gallery [19/01/23 update] - 'Between the stars'

Drydareelin

Love the way that is portrayed. Imagine one cube = one universe and 'there' is our multiverse!  Nice work, Drydareelin!    :)

@Eli: I followed a youtube tutorial and then sort of crafted my technique from there :D 

@Seerose: Thank you very much!

@barbieq25: Thank you! I got bored with, well, circles.

@Maximilian: Oh yes, yes it could!

@Pixey: I hope they do, it would make my classes easier ;) And thank you! There's actually a tiny black hole in one of the cubes if anyone wants to try and spot it.

@lynxster4: That's an awesome way of looking at it! My idea creating it was for each cube to contain a star system but that gradually changed over time!

@fairymiss303: I froze at this comment and it took me a good 5 minutes to figure out what image you were talking about. Damn you looked far back through my images, that one is 4 years old! You'll notice as the years go by, my lighting effects gradually improved. Thank you, though :D

• Upvote 1

Wow, and I who thought it's impossible to solve a regular Rubik Cube :lol: That is one stunning puzzle, Drydareelin! Btw, I think I saw the black hole is in the middle square of the middle disc ;)

Oh, because I am allergic to things I do not want to do. *Cough*

- Michael J. Caboose

• 4 months later...

Well, you have not lost your touch Dryda! It is very pretty but it has a wonderful feel to it & that tiny planet up near the top is just so mesmerising. For me, that is what draws me in. The way you have done the gas rings is also very good. Top job!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@barbieq25: Well that's a relief :D Thank you very much. I usually add multiple very small/hidden objects in my images, just for those who like going hunting! There are a couple more planets if I remember rightly, some moons and galaxies.

@Disgruntled1: Thank you very much!

Yes - it is very calming and mesmerizing too.  Just what the doctor ordered!  Will be great as a desktop background. Great piece once again Dryda :) .

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Wow, Drydareelin...that is a great picture!   I would swear Hubble took that photo!    ;)

Great work!  And I agree with BBQ...the eye immediately goes to that tiny planet (at least mine did)....it's placed so perfectly....love it!    :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Rickhum: A belated thank you very much! And don't be intimidated :P

@Seerose: A belated thank you to you also!

New image on the first page titled 'Arcane'. Let me know what you think!

Also bump.

Edited by Drydareelin
Forgot to thank Seerose. I'm sorry!
  • Upvote 3

Void & Arcane are so beautiful. The colours are fabulous & they make me feel happy as some space images can make the viewer feel quite lonely & lost in the vastness. Your images give the sense of vastness but with your colour & bright bits there is peacefulness & even excitement & anticipation. Lovely, lovely work!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Luv u r latest piece Dry' I've recently found your Youtube videos, great resource,way cool.

Not a lot of "how to" on Pdn spacescapes elsewhere so I've found your's very handy.

Tuvm again Drydareelin, happy Tuesday :-)

Sig.jpg

“Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see further.”

― Thomas Carlyle