Scripts Suggestion

William Bokunic

Paint Shop pro has this ability and I love it. Basically, you [the user] can create things called scripts. They're very easy to make and save time. Basically, within the program you can set a script to activate any effect within the program, with any set amounts - of the creators choice - with an end result being whatever the creator wanted to have it make.

For example, instead of going through the entire process of making lightning, one can just have it first render some clouds, then invert it, level it (with set values) and then give it some color, saving the user a ton of time.

If you want any more explanation, I can elaborate more.

Sig2.jpg

Hm...It appears I wasn't the first :-p Yeah, add that and expect to see scripts owning Photoshop. This program [Paint.NET] has a lot of power in it, it just takes tons of steps. So making those into scripts and creating an entirely new forum section for them, saves people time and can easily replace the need for many plugins (such as chrome and stuff that can be recreated through scripts).

And the good thing about scripts is that you can edit them, even downloaded ones, so you can change them to fit your needs.

Sig2.jpg

There is a Codelab plugin, with which you can write some C# code to produce effects. It's more geeky though.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

Woah... calm down, it seems as if YOU are the one flaming. He was merely trying to help. I too thought that was what you were looking for.

Hellfire: that's his sig...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster