Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The Picture Battle!!!

usedHONDA said "Apatite Ca5(PO4)3(OH,F,Cl)"

You should have decided between Ca5(PO4)3(OH), Ca5(PO4)3F and Ca5(PO4)3Cl. You can't say three things at once by using a general formula.

Maybe it woulb be good to add a link to wikipedia or something if you use such uncommon things.

I still have no idea in which way Apatite could "beat" hydrochloric acid.

But, anyway, hot Apatite Ca5(PO4)3(OH) > Apatite

because then it becomes phosphorescating.

800px-Phosphoreszenz-wikipedia.jpg

no cigarette > cigarette

No_smoking.jpg

@usedHONDA: Sadly my mother tongue isn't English, so I don't know anything about "molecular compounds" because I don't know the word. I think that it means "chemische Verbindungen" (German, my mother tongue) and about that I can just say, that I'm a student on a Gymnasium (highest school for young adults in my age) and that I'm learning English and Chemical Education there. So my English should be as good as my knowledge about "molecular compounds".

Italy > Smoking allowed

(because there is a general law against smoking)

italylg.gif

Molecular compounds... that's what I'm just being taught about by my teacher....

I'm good @ school. :P

@aatwo: you could have read the rules. Where to hell do you take the harpoon from?

@pyrochild: Chuck Norris is beatable but at the moment I don't have time to. I'll do that tomorrow. Good night (midnight in Germany)