polish subsite :)

i know that it may be stupid question, but is it good idea - i want to make a polish site of Paint.NET... i will put them a polish language pack, setup for instalation of program and links to plugins. Site will be in polish language wersion... i thinikin' that it may be a good idea - cause a lots of people in poland knows russian and german language, but english is like spanish - a less of polish can easy understand... so i guess i'm waitning for replay :)

of course there will be an info in polish and english who's an autor of programe and who's a owner of NET Framework :)

it's some kind of missunderstanding - i want to create polish site with paint.net because a lot of folks here are using piracy version of different soft... it's not something that rick must do :) don't worry about that - me and my friend will make all site (maybe in double language version polish & english) it will be a little help for PC users, who wants to use a legal (or freeware) soft. now - is it quite clear ? :):)

Cheers!

lolo.jpg

and this will be some kind of official polish logo...