Version 4 Point to Point.

I just wanted to apologize for bringing the topic up again and have been informed that it will be in version 4.

To the person that quipped, "do you know how much $150 buys of a devs time," yes, I know, but I don't want to pay, in full, by myself, for every single feature in every program that gets my donations. My idea is that if one person pays more than normal, then other people might.

My offer still stands, as a single person (who knows that it will never cover the time/cost/effort of an entire project, let alone, even a feature, I will donate $150 once the feature exists and hope others will considering a donation too.

I did try to search for the topic, "point to point," and "point to point selection" before I found only the 2007 reference to it. Does anyone know why I was unable to find it? Possibly a lack of imagination on my part regarding search terms? Let me know.

Thanks for the patience all.

Ken Creten

This? Polygon Tool

I'm sure Simon Brown will welcome the donation.

To the person that quipped, "do you know how much $150 buys of a devs time," yes, I know, but I don't want to pay, in full, by myself, for every single feature in every program that gets my donations. My idea is that if one person pays more than normal, then other people might.

That was actually me, the developer of Paint.NET. I was mostly grouchy because it sounded like you were yelling about some feature we were too dumb to notice wasn't there. I assure you that is not the case. Anyway, I think this might be covered in the "popular feature requests" thread over in General Discussion. I've done some work in 4.0 recently that will make adding new tools muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch easier, which of course props up the probability of doing this one in particular.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg