RedBeard's Gallery--Bounty on Santa

RedBeard

Welsh: Thank you, good sir. I was pleasantly surprised that it made it into the Galleria.

Minners: I've just finished watching season one of Breaking Bad, but thanks to Netflix, I intend to get caught up soon. My gf and I are absolutely hooked on it!

• 5 months later...

Hi!That picture where you cloned yourself was SO TOTALLY AWESOME!I love it!It is my favorite!I love you daddy and I hope you make many more wonderful pics,because these are wonderful.

Hi daddy!It's me again!I just wanted you to know AGAIN that I absolutley positively LOVE your pic of the sword,That is SO cool.I can't wait 'till I learn how to use paint.net better then just coloring pictures I save.Talk to you soon!

Love,

Ragdoll

whoa...
photomanipulation and enhancement...
i havent tried that before...
but since i saw your creations...
i wanna try it too...
the robocop pics are awesome indeed...
specially the pics with the sword in it...
well done sir...
=^_^=

siggyokazakishin1.png

No, for real, is this a photo? I'm taken aback by such intricate details. I want to strum them strings just to hear what sound it makes. If I see a musical instrument in stores, I have to touch them and test them out--especially guitars and pianos...:)

And with 75 layers done and still counting...geesh, do you want this guitar to start playing on its own? This is unbelievably realistic! 

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Ha ha!  Thanks, Helen. 

Believe me, I would love to be able to reach in and pull this baby out of the picture!  I've wanted a Rickenbacker for years now!

• Upvote 1

By the way, I heard air guitars are free...just putting it out there in case you need something in the mean time.  ;)

Yes, they are free, Helen, and I have remarkable air guitar skills!  You might say I'm an air guitar virtuoso!

Edited by RedBeard

You have some really awesome stuff here. That RoboCop image is pretty epic. Love it!

Thanks, Daniels.  I'm particularly proud of that one.  After coloring RoboCop and Iron Man, it's very apparent to me why comic book publishers have entire teams dedicated solely to coloring.

I don't know how I have overlooked your gallery RedBeard, you have some top class works here, robocop is very realistic, the LP and the cloning work is genius, I'm glad I stopped by to admire your works. Top stuff sir. B)

BREtKQW.png

Thank you, DrewDale!  My gallery has been pushed down a few pages because I haven't updated in quite a while, so it's no surprise you missed it.  I appreciate you stopping by, though.

• 8 months later...

Thanks, Helen.  It was a lot of fun to make, even if it wasn't really all that difficult.  It was kind of nice to finally make something again.  I got discouraged and kind of gave up for a while after my external hard drive failed and I lost ALL of my files (including all of my PDN and Blender files).  EVERYTHING is gone.  That's what I get for putting my faith in technology and not making a backup of everything.  Oh, well, you live and learn. 

Redbeard, I do love the poster. Lighthearted but then there could be something in that.

What an awful thing to have happen. I don't back up often enough. I used to do it regularly & in more than one place. Since completing my uni studies I've gotten slack.

Great to see you making images again too.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012