Firey Text

Tom Jackson

• 3 weeks later...

I had a crack t this tut, but it didn't turn out right... so i decided to tinker.... following the basic steps and adding in a few of my own.

kinda got a lil bit of a burning ember effect to it, anywho let me know what ya think

Untitled.png

forumsig.png

Sig made with paint.net, Find the tut here

.... where do you see the qoute_ LEVELS" ? you dont mean curve do you?

edit: ahh, wiat, never mind. now i feel stupid for wasteing space. i found it. kinda confusing though. sorry about that. if you wana delete this message, feel free.

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

I've actually used this for the logo on my site redesign. You can see it at http://www.carbonize.co.uk/New

You will see I cut out the text then redid the letters in black, blurred them, moved them down a layer and then flattened it.

Very nice! Web page looks good...may I suggest alpha masking instead of cutting out the text? Gives about the same effect. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet tutorial!

Here is my result:

fire_shock.png

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 1 month later...

Okay, I'm joining the confused :?: I got to step 2.c and I repeated it over 25 times.

Before the clouds effect:

11758_d03ff4b4cae6cd916a36563adc3d730c

After clouds 1 time and the 26th time:

11758_1fb8fe59060412369d321e44aabdf4b3

I'm confused... :?: Any help please?

Before anyone asks just so no one troubles themselves to ask the questions: I placed the text on a different layer, I set the clouds layer to negation, clouded at exactly double my font and blurred at 1/8th, I can't get a cloud at all? I'm running 3.20. Please I need help and am really confused.

Thanks in advance!