Sign in to follow this  
BoltBait

What did you get for Christmas 2011

A lot less than I gave :lol:

But still more than happy with a kindle, a couple of cd's and another pair of adidas sambas to my collection :)

A limited edition hardback copy of book one A Game Of Thrones from A Song Of Ice And Fire this will be the first book I have read in over 20 years.

A remote controlled helicopter have wanted one since childhood now at age 40 I finally have one. :)

Various clothes.

@Minners: I have to admit I've always wanted one myself. :)

@Ego: That's not good about the aftershocks. At least you have your rubber stamps.

A lot less than I gave :lol:

The same here :lol:

I did get a nice Nikon D3100 off my husband plus some clothes. and my daughters together gave me some store vouchers for a bookshop and a BIG hug (always priceless :) )

Many things, both wanted and not.

BUT - one of them was the reason I am here - namely a Wacom pen/tablet. So far, Paint.NET has been the only graphics programme that has worked flawlessly with it!

Delightfully simple, 100% efficient - love it.

So sorry folks, It looks like I'm here to stay.

Greetings and best of new year wishes to you all!

I got Harry potter part 1 for ds (latest movie) dragonquest 9 for ds and braintrain for ds... some chocolate and a couple movies :) i got soooo addicted to dragonquest!!

nby the way... my lil sis gave birth to a son named jason today!!!! yaaaaaaay

The worst thing I got was the realisation that with a son of 17 who's now going out drinking with his mates and a daughter 13 soon to be 14 thinking she's the boss and knows it all, that there isn't that many 'family christmases' left

... the motto ? Don't waste your lives :lol::bmw:

Oh wow , sorry to hear about that Welsh . I had a nice Christmas :P I got a new Laptop computer with windows7 yay , a mouse for my computer , table for my computer , neighbors brought my home baked cookies and loaf , lol . A puzzle , action figure and pen Whew .. Oh and socks , underwear a thick blanket with a big tiger on it .