How do I put a Paint.net image I created on a post?

I made this thing and I really want to post it. Can someone please teach me? >.<

oh sorry about the title lol. I didn't read it over so its supposed to be:

How do I put a Paint.net image on a post?

Here is some Nfo for you CrazyPainterz,

383243_331319146879912_100000054889593_1298350_792735420_n.jpg

Edited by HyReZ
Replaced overlarge image with link (Rule #29).

Here is Nfo for you CrazyPainterz,

^^^ ignore this,, does not work for this forum.. what you want to do is HOST a picture/graphic on a site such as mediafire or photobucket, then copy/paste the IMG code from that site into your thread.. remember that larger pictures.. beyond 600x800 are generaly forbiden, so use the thumbnail img code(might have to click the "share" link by your pic on the hosting site to find this)

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

I just inserted the image using the technique that I described in the illustration, from a file stored in a hidden folder that I just created today at my Facebook space.

If you are viewing this, it works.

383243_331319146879912_100000054889593_1298350_792735420_n.jpg

I went to the image at FB and right clicked in FireFox and copied the image location and pasted in the image url at this forum. Try it for yourself.

Make sure that your image meets the specs here.

They are sticklers for following protocol. @ Mountnman, my training in HTML is okay.

Edited by HyReZ

^^^ ignore this,, does not work for this forum.. what you want to do is HOST a picture/graphic on a site such as mediafire or photobucket, then copy/paste the IMG code from that site into your thread.. remember that larger pictures.. beyond 600x800 are generaly forbiden, so use the thumbnail img code(might have to click the "share" link by your pic on the hosting site to find this)

imageshack.us is good. It even generates the html to paste... you just have to figure out which code snippet works for your use. Try them all! ;)

Edited by RpD

create a free photobucket account, click the upload photo button, pick the graphic you want to upload, photobucket does the rest, once its uploaded- it will give you the option to descibe it-- hit the save , then it will be placed in your default album, click on the IMG code under it to copy, then paste it to a thread here

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

create a free photobucket account, click the upload photo button, pick the graphic you want to upload, photobucket does the rest, once its uploaded- it will give you the option to descibe it-- hit the save , then it will be placed in your default album, click on the IMG code under it to copy, then paste it to a thread here

I'm using imgur but thanks anyway :)

Q1QE4.png

Paint with PDN like there is no tomorrow!

It's all there if you search: (stickied in the Beginner Tutorials forum).

@HyReZ: Using your method you will very soon run out of the 1mb of forum space you have allocated for attachments. Trust me, you need to host images OFF the forum ;). ALSO: Please don't post images larger than 800px - you've already discovered that you shouldn't, so please don't.

It's all there if you search: http://forums.getpai...es-and-avatars/ (stickied in the Beginner Tutorials forum).

@HyReZ: Using your method you will very soon run out of the 1mb of forum space you have allocated for attachments. Trust me, you need to host images OFF the forum ;). ALSO: Please don't post images larger than 800px - you've already discovered that you shouldn't, so please don't.

ok thanks for the advice everyone :)

just keep here if someone want to know.

thx for telling me :)

Edited by CrazyPainterz

Q1QE4.png

Paint with PDN like there is no tomorrow!

It's all there if you search: http://forums.getpai...es-and-avatars/ (stickied in the Beginner Tutorials forum).

Thank you for the advice. I have already remove that Nfo from the help that I gave to CrazyPrinterz and I have re-submitted the revised help screen.

Edited by HyReZ