How to Install Plugins ×

Shapes Render Effect Plugin

MadJik

I'm sorry to say, MadJik hasn't posted on the forum for over a year.  I doubt there is any further development ongoing on this plugin, sorry!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Slight correction. MadJik was here 10th January 2014. He's still popping in :)

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2014 at 12:07 AM, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Slight correction. MadJik was here 10th January 2014. He's still popping in :)

Popping again to refresh images...

shapes800.png

To give an answer to @Xandour I think the best evolution for this plugin would be the possibility to read the shapes... But I won't be able to do it alone.

Hi @MadJik

Great plugin of course. Would it not be possible to add the ability for the user to select their own custom shape to run through the plugin. Say a shape created with Shapemaker. Your shapes are obviously built into the DLL. Would it be that difficult to add this ability? Same question about being able to add a  PNG pic of the shape as well as a user defined choice. It would be great to see a geometric image a little more complicated added to the choices. Here's an example;

SquareMatrix.png.a287a3e1294a6394551197ccbbb577ae.png

Just happens to be something I'm working on at the moment and your post gave me the idea. 

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

2 hours ago, AndrewDavid said:

Hi @MadJik

Great plugin of course. Would it not be possible to add the ability for the user to select their own custom shape to run through the plugin. Say a shape created with Shapemaker. Your shapes are obviously built into the DLL. Would it be that difficult to add this ability? Same question about being able to add a  PNG pic of the shape as well as a user defined choice. It would be great to see a geometric image a little more complicated added to the choices. Here's an example;

SquareMatrix.png.a287a3e1294a6394551197ccbbb577ae.png

Just happens to be something I'm working on at the moment and your post gave me the idea. 

4 hours ago, MadJik said:

To give an answer to @Xandour I think the best evolution for this plugin would be the possibility to read the shapes... But I won't be able to do it alone.

Yes of course, but I said I'm not good enough (alone) to do this. It needs to read the shapes files etc...