Projects And Creations

Okay, this Topic May just get locked, or may open a big ad useful discussion ,that may change this place to Much Much better !

so, i've been scrolling through these forums for a little time, i honestly don't fins it as fun as well, It's indeed a good community, But When i compare it to another Place Like NewGrounds <-- (A website about art and games ,etc) .. i find the big difference,

I suggest having A "Sub Forum" For Game creations , And another "Sub Forum" For Media and video creations.. So it'll not only be "The Pictorium" , Instead We may have forums for animations and gaming, that will be more and more fun,,

So let's discuss . Do you like the idea? Can it or can\t it be applied, and why?

Your Opinions please?

Ahmed

Uh, the Pictorium is there because this is an ART forum for an ART program. If this was the forum for a game engine or a film program, I'm sure we'd have a subforums for those, but it's not, s we don't; personally, I believe it would be best to keep these subcultures restricted to small threads in the off-topic area, so as to prevent them from infringing upon the primary purpose of the forum. If you want to start threads about game design or multimedia, though, I don't see why you can't (although, of course, I'm not a mod, so don't quote me on that). :)

• Upvote 1

It's called the Paint.net forum for a reason.

Do we not have enough areas in the Pictorium for this?

Not a bother - it was a good topic for discussion. As I have said, I think we already have enough areas to cover most eventualities.