Looking for Advice on Logo

Your link is broken, but I took a look anyways. I think it looks great. All it might need is some depth in the question marks so that the shiny orb doesn't look out of place.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I like your progression from the initials form to the question marks.

This now is a symbol by which your clients will be able to recognize your site/company, without having to always read the words - think Coca Cola swoosh , Nike swish, NBC peacock, Chevy bow tie, etc.. Well done.

A small thought: as various computer monitors will render colors differently, you may wish to adjust the background color a little farther away (color or value) from the gold question marks, to keep the symbol shape stronger than the background

as noted by chging to B&W the gold ? is nearly lost 298e6cd2.png

your just about there. good luck

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Been about 5 months this time, changed it again. Thanks to Scooter also.

The 2 old and new(most recent) logos are here :

http://s566.beta.photobucket.com/user/MattyBodo/library/newest%20logo

I'll be working on the fonts and the rest of the site.

Let me know what you think, I know I have said it before but this most recent is paydirt.

Thanks Artists

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I'm back with this because I can't figure out a background for the logo and at the moment can only change the images on my site, I have to leave the Black font color and the Gold trim on the site and in the Header

I'll give you the link to the new logo I'm speaking of, you can go to the site if it would make it better to see, I'm again not an artist and I'm having trouble just making this site look better, I'm not doing to good with these images at all.

Although I need for this site to Look serious and not cartoonish or funny it is just looking bland and stale to me.

I don't know what to do wth it.

Here is the link to the logo,

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss104/MattyBodo/NewestLogoMarch/Logo_zps8a6ba325.jpg

Edited by Steve4000

Give it a drop shadow and use a slight gradient across the background. Make sure the gradient stretches across the whole image instead of just covering a small area like the current one is. Use multiple gradients and layers if needed.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo