Sign in to follow this  
Jaxon

Jaxon's Gallery of Finger Paintings

I'm at loss for words. The sphere is stunning. The shadow is perfect and the way the golden work wraps so nicely around the orb like that is superb. Wow! Challenge complete. :)

Just realised I have never given your gallery a visit.Sorry.Anyway, very impressive work.Your glossies and background textures are amazing.Keep up the great work.Oh! and I love your SIG. ;)

• Upvote 1

@ barbieq25 - Each time I post something new, you're usually the first one to lend words of

praise, encouragement, sage advice or all of the above. I just can't thank you enough for being

there and paying it forward. :star: :star: :coffee: :coffee:

@ Helen - You just made my week! After reading what you wrote I had a Vector moment (Despicable

Me) shouting, Oh Yeah! Thank you ever so much for the glowing review and for challenging me to

work outside my comfort zone. :star: :star: :star:

@ NMD21 - Thanks for dropping by. :)

@ dug - No apologies necessary... I am honored you took the time to visit and appreciate your

words of encouragement. Thank you. B)

@ delpart - Many thanks. B) My initial intent was to use the same background as my Marble N Wood

piece. Spent more hours than I care to admit trying to get the glass ball and shadow to out shine

all that wood. I was quite pleased with the outcome after coming to the following conclusions.

1.) If it ain't working, you're forcing it.

2.) Sniveling about it dosen't help.

3.) Applying the Keep It Simple Simon method works 99% of the time, with a 1% chance that your

piece will turn out looking like something that came out of the north end of a south bound horse. :P

Very nice work! Love the wrenches.... very realistic. Actually I like everything I see, but really envy the chrome on the wrenches. :)

Chrystal Folderal is a great idea. Very glass like ... the holes not marrying up throw my eyes/ head a wee bit tho'

Nightmares Chaperone ... great title.  Excellent image.  Totally love the gold background