Sign in to follow this  
AhmedElyamani

Your Cell phone?

Well, actually me can't give you any advices , you'll not like my taste , especially in mobile phones, i Only Like Small sizes (With small screens) ;)

But if you Compare between the Samsung Focus and the HTC TITAN , Then choose the Titan :)

Ahmed

Only if you post a photo of yourself in socks :lol:

I thought about going out to buy some ridiculous fuzzy colorful socks just for this, but the Lumia won't work in the US, so my hatred for socks makes it not worth it.

I thought about going out to buy some ridiculous fuzzy colorful socks just for this, but the Lumia won't work in the US, so my hatred for socks makes it not worth it.

That is a pitty, Just the thought of "fuzzy colorful socks" & pyrochild would make a Photo of the year award :lol:

• Upvote 1

Currently; the Blackberry Pearl 8280. Love it 'cos it's the only flip left in a cloned-brick orientated industry.

Wishing for; 2 ski yogurt pots and 99.3m of 2mm strimmer cord. Way superior resonance to muller, and a collectors item to boot (well; when was the last time YOU saw one?).

Failing that, the all new Motorola RZR 2