Differing Backgrounds

I have attached the three different images in hopes to find direction...

Finalheart2 is what I want all my images to look like, with the exception of a different background and design on the towel. Rosebudbg is the background I want to edit (brightness, blur) and move the towel from heart2 over on this background. I also want to move over the redflower rosebud design over top the heart so it matches the new background.

Basically I want all my images to look exactly the same (with towel from Heart2) but different backgrounds & monogrammed designed. So they look uniform. I tried shooting all my images separately with correlating backgrounds, but they all look different=unprofessional in my mind.

I am horrible with the tolerance wand, I'm imagining to be able to select the towel and paste on new layer background. Tried erasing too.

Can anyone give me a step by step to achieve it?

I'm a newbie and have NOT been able to find the right recipe for my desired outcome! Thanks a bunch!!!!

post-52351-132111310375_thumb.jpg

post-52351-132111352791_thumb.jpg

post-52351-132111354061_thumb.jpg

as for removing the backgroun.. all white towels with a black banding? shoot your photos on a single colored background.. say red, white is usually recomended because everything is in color.. you want if defferent enough to stand out..to get even lighting try hanging a white sheet in front of the subject and hitting it form behind with a bright light-noglare, no shadows... shoot your pics thru a hole in the sheet

once you delete the background, you will probably be left with a small "outline" in the background color.. best way to remove this is to use feather at a low setting and then AA,s assisstant

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/8318-boltbaits-plugin-pack-updated-october-30-2011/

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/16643-dpys-pack/

take a seperate photo of the new background using the same method then insert into alayer under each towel

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

Thanks, mountnman!

I did exactly what you said on the red background. I was able to get it almost looking perfect.

Next obstacle I'm having.

I try to shoot all my pics same light, etc. I want to paste all my designs on this uniform towel (no background)

As you can see the square pasted on with basketball is on the same cloth but looks unmatched.

Any suggestions on how I could blend/edit it in with the towel, keeping basketball & Kyle the same?

See attached. Thanks for your post.

post-52351-132122610403_thumb.jpg

okeydokey

put your base towel on the first layer. put the square of embrodry on another layer above that. use the colourpicker tool(the eyedropper) to choose the color of the background of the embroidry square then use the grim color reaper plugin at defaut settings.. finally use the eraser to remove any outline of the embroidry square, merge down or flatten and your done

th_towel.jpg

the original towel isnt perfect becausei had to use clone stamp to fill in the area but you can see the result

http://forums.getpai...showtopic=15595 <-grim color reaper

Edited by mountnman

spacesig.png

no.. the base towel is fine.. but when i removed the pasted on square to put it on a seperate layer it left a hole that i had to fill using clone stamp-- you will be working with the orriginal picture so you wont have that problem

ill get you a new link

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/15595-grim-color-reaper-plugin/

Edited by mountnman

spacesig.png