Regarding photo #2 and #3

This message is for Rick Brewster...

Then, why didn't you send him a private message? There are more positive ways of getting attention. :roll:

I find your reply very rude.

You come in here and break our forum rules then get upset when we point out your error? Sorry, but I think you're the rude one here.

Listen, I'm glad you got your work done for you at another forum.

Please understand, that's not what this forum is for. This forum is for the support of Paint.NET. We (the members) are glad to help you install the program/plugins and get them working, teach you how to use it, allow you to display your work, and give advice on your projects.

This forum is NOT a support forum for computer problems, programming problems (except as they directly relate to Paint.NET plugins), or a place to advertise/beg for others to do your work for you (paid or otherwise).

This is very clearly explained in the forum's rules: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/2932-

We have those rules for a reason--we want this to be a very organized, helpful, and professional site.

In fact, most people around here are very helpful. If someone is short with you, it is probably due to the fact that the mods deal with TONS of spam here on a daily basis. It's not personal--(How coult it be? We don't even know you.)

I'll be happy to delete your closed posts but I'll leave your account open. If you have additional questions or comments, feel free to ask.

IMO, I thought the "I'd like to order a cheeseburger and fries" tone of the requests a bit offensive too...

In all seriousness and honesty, I've done a lot of work for people on this forum. However, most of them don't come out saying "I want this, this, and this done to this photo. Go." I wouldn't help them at all if they said that anyways.

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Then, why didn't you send him a private message? There are more positive ways of getting attention. :roll:

You come in here and break our forum rules then get upset when we point out your error? Sorry, but I think you're the rude one here.

Listen, I'm glad you got your work done for you at another forum.

Please understand, that's not what this forum is for. This forum is for the support of Paint.NET. We (the members) are glad to help you install the program/plugins and get them working, teach you how to use it, allow you to display your work, and give advice on your projects.

This forum is NOT a support forum for computer problems, programming problems (except as they directly relate to Paint.NET plugins), or a place to advertise/beg for others to do your work for you (paid or otherwise).

This is very clearly explained in the forum's rules: http://forums.getpai...hp?/topic/2932-

We have those rules for a reason--we want this to be a very organized, helpful, and professional site.

In fact, most people around here are very helpful. If someone is short with you, it is probably due to the fact that the mods deal with TONS of spam here on a daily basis. It's not personal--(How coult it be? We don't even know you.)

I'll be happy to delete your closed posts but I'll leave your account open. If you have additional questions or comments, feel free to ask.

Please delete my account. I won't be using it again.